Over 200 Attendees Already Registered for the Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa
Taking place on the 9th March 2011, the Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East and Africa is a Free-to-attend event and will feature all of the key players within the Cloud Computing and SaaS market.
UAE (I-Newswire) February 1, 2011 - Over 200 senior IT decision makers are already registered to attend the Cloud Computing World Forum Middle East & Africa taking place on the 9th March 2011 at the Grand Millennium Hotel, Dubai.
The one day conference has seen a huge amount of interest from IT professionals and business decision makers in the region looking to learn about the much hyped technology.
The agenda will include a number of high-profile case studies presenting how the cloud has worked for them, how it has been integrated and the strengths and weaknesses of strategies adopted. The show will provide a real insight into one of the hottest enterprise IT topics of recent years.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Raj Patel, Vice President, Information Technology, Majid Al Futtaim
- Arun Tewary, CIO, Emirates Flight Catering
- Ali Al-Hamdany, Acting COO, Air Arabia
- Ahmad M.Almulla, VP – IT, Dubai Aluminium Company Limited
- Praveen Sashi, Head of IT, DHL Express
- Anamitra Roy, CIO, IFFCO
- Ahmed Soliman, Associate, Information Technology Director, Armstrong
- Mohammad Shah, VP, Knowledge Economic City
- Taimar Ljlal, Chief Information Security Officer, Bank Alfalah
- Saji P.Oommen, General Manager (Group IT), Al Batha Group
- Dr.Sadiq M.Sait, Professor, Director, Information Technology, Jumeirah Group
- David Teklit, Group Director of Information Technology, Jumeirah Group
- Samir Abi Frem, Corporate Vice President Information Technology, Rotana Hotel Management Corporation Ltd
- Magdi Hanna, IT Continuity & Security Manager, Abu Dhabi Media Company
- Marco Zuliani, VP Sales APAC, OnAPP
- Asif Minhas, Director of IT, Radisson Blu Hotel
- Lindsey Mc Donald- Consultant, Information & Communication Technology Practice, MENA, Frost & Sullivan
- Mohamed Roushdy, Chief Information Officer, Financial Services Authority
- Wael Ghonim, Head of Marketing – MENA, Google
The show will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition. To register for the event then please visit the website, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230. An early booking discount is available until Friday the 4th of February 2011.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
About Cloud Computing World Forum
Keynote World Media are a leading business media company with the aim of informing markets and bring More..ing the world’s buyers and sellers together.
Our products are founded on high value content in a wide variety of subject areas.
We take pride in ensuring our events, conferences and exhibitions meet the needs of our delegates and attendees, and pride ourselves in our attention to detail and getting the basics right.
Our customer centric focus localizes operations and relationships, informing businesses and connecting them with consumers to create vibrant marketplaces.Less..
Cloud Computing World Forum
Phone : 0845 519 1230
Published On:February 1, 2011
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Zorean Unveils the First Real-World Forensics Game That Runs in Your Head Instead of a Computer
Coverity’s Model Addresses Issues on Development Testing
Achieve Business and Training to Market the Cloud-based IsoTracker Quality Management Software in Australia
Office Expansion in Bucharest Marks Continuing Growth For Leading Email Security Provider SpamExperts
Conquer Online Prepares to Enter the Age of Jiang Hu