Outsourcing Center, the leading resource of outsourcing best-practice information, announced winners of the 2014 Outsourcing Excellence Awards.
Outsourcing Center, the leading resource of outsourcing best-practice information, announced winners of the 2014 Outsourcing Excellence Awards:
• Best BPO: Motorola Solutions Inc. and Aon Hewitt
• Best Communication: Swiss Re and Birlasoft
• Best Going the Extra Mile: Mtel and Amdocs
• Best Healthcare: Springhill Medical Center and Allscripts IT Managed Services
• Best ITO Infrastructure: Sony Computer Entertainment America and Oracle Corporation
• Best Long-term Relationship: Cummins and HCL Technologies
• Best Managed Services: Morris Communications and NIIT Technologies
• Best Partnership: BSkyB and Firstsource Solutions
• Best Telecom: BT Group PLC and Wipro
• Most Collaborative: Procter & Gamble and Infosys BPO
• Most Innovative: Ford Motor Company and Luxoft
• Most Reliable: Japan International Cooperation Agency and Accenture
"This year's applications clearly demonstrate the benefits of outsourcing, particularly in terms of affording efficiency, cost savings, focus and expertise," says panel judge James Ryan III, partner at Jackson Walker L.L.P. "The applications also demonstrate that the outsourcing business is a service business in which communication, collaboration and willingness to 'go the extra mile' are essential."
These global winning outsourcing partnerships represent a variety of business solutions that enabled the buyers to support their strategic growth initiatives. Judged by an independent panel of industry experts who evaluated entries from over 100 worldwide nominations, these winning relationships will be highlighted in best-practice articles published on the Outsourcing Center in which award recipients will share their insights on how organizations can work flexibly and collaboratively through outsourcing to achieve the desired impacts on their business.
About Outsourcing Center's Outsourcing Excellence Awards
This is the 18th year the Outsourcing Excellence Awards have annually recognized the world's best outsourcing arrangements. Reviewing the nominations, the judges select relationships that tangibly demonstrate best practices, create and sustain a competitive advantage, provide business transformation, achieve compelling value, and significantly benefit both buyer and service provider over time. The Outsourcing Center conducts the annual awards program exclusively and is an online community specializing in thought leadership, best practices, and innovation in outsourcing. The Center also offers provider brand communication, go-to-market strategies and business intelligence services.
# # #
Contact: Debra Floyd
COO, Outsourcing Center