Optimized Operations with Images, Improved XML to PDF Conv. in Java Apps
Aspose.Pdf is a Java PDF component to create PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports almost all important PDF features and enables you to convert HTML, XSL-FO and Excel files into PDF. You can create PDF by API, XML and XSL-FO files.
Lane Cove, New South Wales, Australia (I-Newswire) October 18, 2012 - What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 3.3.0 has been released. This release provides a better and enhanced XML to PDF conversion feature. In this release, the image transformation engine has been rewritten and is based on ImageIO. The main benefit of the new engine is better support for different image formats and from now on, Aspose.Pdf for Java should work faster due to optimized operations with images. Besides this, we also have resolved the issues related to image to PDF conversion and XML transformation to PDF format. Below is the list of main improved features and bug fixes added in this release
• Specify TextInfo value against the Table object instead of defining it against its individual cell items
• Formatting issues are resolved in resultant PDFgenerated from HTML file
• When using IsHtmlTagSupported in XML file, the contents are now appearing
• Improved loading Image contents form Byte array and place them inside PDF
• Now can open image file error is occurring is fixed when converting TIFF to PDF
• When opening resultant PDF file, Insufficient data for an image error message is appearing and is now fixed
• PNG appearance issue is fixed in Adobe Reader when converted to PDF format
• Improved Image appearance in resultant PDF
• FootNotes appearance as un-sequential when rendered into PDF format is now fixed
• EndNote is now appearing in resultant PDF when generated from XML
• When setting IsHtmlTagSupported to True, only first segment of Text object is displayed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Image and Page Number in Header Footer section: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfjava/Image++and++Page+Number+in+Header+Footer+section
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for Java
More about Aspose.Pdf for Java
-Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
About Aspose Pty Ltd
Aspose.com, The .NET and Java component publisher! At Aspose you will find a wide variety of feature More..-rich components all of which can be purchased individually or in one powerful suite, Aspose.Total. Aside from programming components, you will also find our growing line of rendering extensions for Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services to export RDL reports in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF formats. With a variety of quality products, Aspose helps developers worldwide to become more productive and maximize their investments by delivering reliable solutions on time.Less..
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue Chatswood,
NSW, 2067 Australia
Phone : 888.277.6734
Tags:Enhanced XML to PDF conversion rewrite image transformation engine optimized operations with images XML transformation to PDF format improved imag
Published On:October 18, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
3M Czech Republic Uses CRM4Mobile – the Mobile CRM Solution from Fellow Consulting AG
Leawo's Secret Weapon for PowerDVD WinDVD: Blu-ray Player Software Comes Officially Along with $19.95 Deal
Innoppl Launches Innomobileapps.com - The New Enterprise Mobile Application Development Service to Accelerate Enterprise Mobility for Its Clients
MacXDVD Sparkles 2013 Summer Season with BOGO Offer and Whopping Discount
3D PageFlip Is Conducting Giveaway Activity from Now to May 31st: 10 Licenses for 3D PageFlip Standard