Optifocus Announces More Users, More Savings Scheme (Limited Period – Valid Up To 31st August) For The Opticians
Optifocus announces new discount scheme named “More Users, More Savings” plan to avail up to 40% discount for 1 or more licenses purchase for a lifetime.
England (I-Newswire) August 10, 2012 - Optifocus, a division of Cygnet Infotech Pvt Ltd announces a new discount scheme “More users, More Saving”. This plan is announced for those who wish to avail best practice management software at affordable rates with GREAT discounts.
A person can avail this scheme by purchasing 1 or more licenses and can avail 10% to 40% discount on price. This license will be valid for life time without any monthly / yearly subscription fees.
- How person can avail this discount?
The discount slab will depend on number of licenses purchased. One can avail the scheme benefits by purchasing 1 to 7 or more licenses. Below is the detail information:
• 1 License Purchase - 10% Discount and saving amount will be approx USD 130
• 2 Licenses Purchase - 15% Discount and saving amount will be approx USD 322
• 3 Licenses Purchase - 20% Discount and saving amount will be approx USD 600
• 4 Licenses Purchase - 25% Discount and saving amount will be approx USD 962
• 5 Licenses Purchase - 30% Discount and saving amount will be approx USD 1409
• 6 Licenses Purchase - 35% Discount and saving amount will be approx USD 1940
• 7 Licenses Purchase - 40% Discount and saving amount will be approx USD 2557
- Significant Features of Optifocus
Optifocus is best practice management software for optician to speed up their business. The software comes with features that satisfy all business needs. A person can avail below Mentioned features with the software.
• APPOINTMENT: To arrange appointment for new as well as for existing customers.
• PATIENT RECORD (Rx): This feature will allow generate letter for patient, which makes physical and digital individual record control simple and accurate.
• RECALL: This feature helps to increase your practice efficiency by ensuring about sending reminders to patients for their regular Treatment / Checkup.
• DISPENSING: This is included with Point Of Sale for quick and accurate billing.
• POINT OF SALE: It is integrated with the software to improve work efficiency and reduces processing time of billing.
• STOCK CONTROL: This feature allows users to create or modify their inventory and can manage stock counts.
• REPORTS and ACCOUNTING: This features, offers user VAT reports, appointment history, recall/revisit charts, patient sales history, purchase details, sales reports and much more.
• INTERNAL EMAILING: It allows users to communicate with each other.
• ATTENDANCE: This feature helps to handle attendance of employs and calculate their salaries.
- Why Opticians use Optifocus?
Optifocus is build to meet business requirements like security, centralized control system, database managements and many more. Following are some its features:
• Multi-Branch & Centralized Solution
• User Security Management
• Patient Database Management
• Goods Distribution
• Comprehensive Reports
• Customization Facility
• Payment Collections & Much More…
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see demonstrative video of Optifocus or to avail trail edition of Optifocus
For more details please visit our website http://www.optifocus.co.uk/ or call us at +44 20 8099 1653 (for UK Region) & +1 646 915 0021 (for US Region) & +91 98250 90590 (India Region).
2-A, Manikyam, Opp. Samudra Annexe Nr. Shilp Cross Roads
Off. C. G. Road, Navrangpura Ahmedabad. Gujarat, India.
Phone : 0091-79-30487400
Published On:August 10, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Toner Cartridge Barn Introduces New Compatible Brother TN-360 (TN-330) Laser Toner
Letter UP Word Game, Featured On Facebook App Center
TechnoScore Further Consolidates Its Magento Solutions Offerings
Macro Sensors Introduces LVDT/RVDT Signal Conditioner with Analog and RS485 Outputs, Extended 5 Year Warranty
LiquidLEDs Outs New and Brighter Variant of G125 LED Light Bulb