OpenPro ERP Software Announces That Its Mobile Management Software Is Available
With multiple modules, including Order Entry, Inventory Control, Purchasing, Warehouse Management and Retail POS, OpenPro's mobile solution is designed to help businesses maximize control over their operations and better service their customers.
Fountain Valley, CA (I-Newswire) December 11, 2013 - OpenPro ERP software provides many industries with secured enterprise-wide Mobile management software solutions to maximize control over operations and better service customers.
Some of the industries OpenPro currently provides this service to include: Airline, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Restaurants, Food and Beverage, Health Care, Insurance, Location and Navigation, Distribution, Media and Entertainment, Real Estate, Retail Point of Sale, Service (repair, maintenance) and Marketing.
OpenPro's Mobile solution is ideal for operations that need a quick response time, visibility of operations from anywhere, extensive tracking capabilities, as well as extensive security of company information.
Our Mobile management software is designed for high volume transaction processing and works with large amounts of data. We have customers who distribute up to five million different products. OpenPro has built-in bar coding, serialized tracking, and even interface with RFID.
OpenPro's Mobile management software includes the following modules:
• Order Entry: designed as a fast processing method for filling and shipping orders according to inventory availability; provides a direct link with the Accounts Receivable and Inventory modules; and, on-line queries show status of an order and whether a shipment is on hand, back ordered, or committed.
• Inventory Control: tracks product usage, costs, and maintains mobile inventory at optimum levels.
• Purchasing: multiple features included; both inventory and non-inventory Purchase Orders can be entered manually on a Purchase Order form, which includes vendor information, product specifications, shipping information, and billing terms.
• Warehouse Management: uses a wireless bar coding system to keep your inventory accurate up to the minute; runs on all devices and backed with SQL database; Open Architecture integrates with most all portable bar coding units.
• Retail POS: provides several different industries with a retail POS system for Wholesale Order Entry, restaurant management, delivery services, repair services, filling and shipping orders according to inventory availability.
• Marketing Program and Available to Promise: get the product to the customer on time and when promised; when the order is entered in, you can let the customer know exactly when the product will be delivered.
• Customer Relationship Management: includes Knowledge Base look-ups, Mobile Customer Service Management, Incident Reporting, portable wireless connection and Paperless Work-flow reporting.
• Custom Applications: with 10+ years of experience and hundreds of completed mobile applications, we can create a new custom application for you and your organization quickly and for very little cost.
For more detailed information about OpenPro's Mobile and Supply Chain Management software, please visit our website: www.openpro.com. If you have further questions about OpenPro ERP software and how our software can help you maximize control over your operations and better service your customers, please contact our customer service department: firstname.lastname@example.org
About OpenPro, Inc.
OpenPro offers business software solutions for every company looking for more value and more feature More..s from their ERP solutions. Since 1998 we have been delivering web-based ERP software solutions to small and mid-sized companies (SMB's) as well as international enterprises.
OpenPro is built using open source technology, so both the initial purchase price and the ongoing maintenance expense can cost half as much as Windows-based ERP software solutions, while offering a broader range of functionality.
OpenPro: the open source ERP software solution. More features. More value.Less..
10061 Talbert Ave #200
Phone : 714-378-4600
Tags:customer relationship management Warehouse Management retail pos Purchasing erp software order entry Mobile Management Software
Published On:December 11, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Perform Effective Code Reviews with Code Review Bundle
1000 Free Copies of Beefed-up MacX DVD Ripper Pro for 2014 Easter Day Are Available at MacXDVD
PC Service Manager More Powerful
Significant Benefits of Playing Online Cricket Games
DKBInnovative Is the Premier Dallas IT Consulting Company