"Obama Is Not A Popular As Clinton In Israel, But He Can Influence Israelis' Beliefs In His Visit To Israel", Says Israeli Expert
International communication skills expert suggests ten tips to President Obama's speechwriters, in order to better connect with the Israeli citizens in his coming speech this week.
Palo Alto, CA (I-Newswire) March 19, 2013 - "President Barack Obama's should use a couple of Hebrew words while delivering his speech in Jerusalem" said Gil Peretz, Israeli co-author of Obama's Secrets and a global communication skills expert.
"88% of Israeli citizens think President Clinton was a better president (for Israel) than President Obama is, and most of Israelis still remember the Hebrew words Clinton used after the assassination of the late Israeli Prime Minister, Yitzhak Rabin.
Peretz suggested ten tips to President Obama's speechwriters:
1. Open the president's speech with a full phrase in Hebrew, and not only with "Shalom".
2. Use a story the president has not used in the past. Surprise the audience. Use a "S.T.A.R moment" - Something They'll All Remember.
3. The president should incorporate rational arguments and emotional triggers. People make decisions based on their feelings. Use some Israeli and Mediterranean slang: Sababa, Achla and Hummus.
4. Israel has a new government with many new ministers who just joined politics and made a significant change in Israel. Take advantage of the situation to show that the majority of Israeli citizens would like to have new initiatives and hopefully peace too.
5. Talk to the audience's feelings. Connect with the aspirations for Peace. It's not what you say; it's what they hear and feel. Look at the audience the way Bill Clinton does. He makes deep eye contact and creates intimacy with the listeners. Once Clinton's eyes locked onto someone's, they do not leave until the interaction is complete.
6. Re-assure the exclusive ties between the USA and Israel. Assure the people of Israel that USA will prevent Iran to threaten the entire world with nuclear bombs.
7. Use analogies from the Jewish tradition, especially from "Passover" holiday which is going to be celebrated next week.
8. Empower the students who are going to participate at the event by mentioning Israel's achievements and let them imagine a better future.
9. Use some humor. Israeli likes jokes, and when they laugh they are also favorable to hear different points of view.
10. People remember the most the last thing they heard. That is why the president should end his remarks with another Hebrew phrase, preferably three power words.
Chief Inspiration Officer at Silicon Valley Sales Academy and an expert on presentation skills with more than 25 years of experience, Gil Peretz is one of the world's leading authorities on communication, influence, sales, and negotiation training.
Global companies based in the U.S., Europe and Asia-Pacific invite Gil Peretz to deliver power-packed business ideas, and to facilitate customized dynamic workshops for their managers and sales forces.
His clients include Microsoft, PayPal, Merck, Allergan, UC Berkeley California, and more.
About Silicon Valley Sales Academy
Consulting and TrainingLess..
Silicon Valley Sales Academy
Gil Peretz - International speaker, trainer and Author of "Obama's Secrets"
932 El Cajon
Palo Alto, CA
Phone : 650-8338630
Published On:March 19, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
CMC Government Supply Adds Armor Express Body Armor and Ballistic Protection Gear
Quest CE to Attend FINRA's 2014 Annual Conference
Ukrainian-Canadian Twitter Storm Is Coming
The Elections Are Here! It Is Time to Take a Stand! It Is Time to VOTE!
CMC Government Supply Features EOTech/L-3 Warrior Systems Night Vision and Thermal Gear for Law Enforcement