No Male Organ Feeling - How, Why and What to Do
Normally, the male organ is responsive to all sorts of sensations and is a tremendous source of pleasure for its owner. However, when things go wrong, male organ feeling can diminish, as described in this article.
New York, NY (I-Newswire) August 28, 2013 - The male organ is a constant focus of attention for most men, and mainly in a good way. From the time he discovers the pleasures of self-pleasure in his early teens, a man learns to see his tool as a source of entertainment and comfort. However, whether he is playing solo or with a partner, some common mistakes can lead to loss of male organ feeling - in fact, nearly 90% of all men will experience some loss of male organ sensation over the years.
Understanding how the wrong moves can diminish natural sensitivity and planning ahead with some smart steps to injury prevention can help men to guard against future problems and maintain their overall male organ health.
Common mistakes that lead to loss of male organ sensation
1. Aggressive manual stroking - yanking away at the equipment can bring extreme pleasure in the moment; it can also help a man get over the top when time is of the essence. However, rough handling of the male tissue, especially without the benefit of a good lubricant, can lead to microscopic tears and fissures in the skin's surface. As part of the skin's natural healing process, an extra-thick layer of skin may form in this area in order to protect against further damage. However, this tougher layer limits the ability of the underlying nerve cells to detect tactile stimulation, leading to loss of sensation.
2. Poor nutritional habits - Poor nutrition affects male sensation in a number or ways. For one thing, the nerve cells, blood vessels and skin all rely on the right nutrients to function properly, repair themselves after damage, and respond to erotic sensations. For another, bad eating habits can lead to health problems like heart disease and diabetes, both of which can have a significant effect on male function and sensation.
3. Lack of exercise¬ - People who do not exercise are more likely to be overweight and to have poor cardiovascular health; both of these issues can impair sensation in the extremities, not to mention causing issues with male dysfunction. Exercising regularly can boost blood flow and healthy heart function, meaning that the male organ will be more ready to respond when called for. One caveat here - exercising creates its own risks, so men should be sure to use the proper protection for the type of activity they choose to pursue in order to prevent injury to the private area.
When to seek professional help
Men who have certain medical conditions, as well as those who have experienced an injury to the pelvic area, should seek medical attention for loss of male organ feeling. The following medical issues, among others, can contribute to diminished sensation:
• Diabetes, or being at risk for developing type 2 diabetes;
• Cardiovascular disease;
• Rupture of male tissue;
• Priapism (firmness that lasts more than several hours and is not caused by sensual stimulation);
• Surgery (such as male implants, lengthening procedures and treatment for Peyronie's disease).
Increase sensitivity with nutrient support
While men are often hoping for a magical solution or a prescription medication that can quickly solve their sensitivity problems, an instant "cure" for lost sensation is unlikely. However, many individuals can benefit from making certain lifestyle changes, such as exercising more often to increase blood flow, eating right, and losing weight.
Good nutrition is surprisingly important in this respect, but the truth is that none of the body's systems can function properly without the appropriate dietary components. Most of the nutrients that are needed for general good health can be obtained by eating the right foods. However, absorption of these nutrients is a complex process; without a degree in nutrition, it is difficult to be sure that the right elements are being consumed in the right combinations to ensure that the full benefits are being achieved.
Many men attempt to compensate for this problem by taking oral supplements; unfortunately, while some of these may be effective, evidence has shown that the body does not always absorb these well. When it comes to nourishing the male organ, men may be able to get around this issue. Applying a male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) that is fortified with vitamins, amino acids and other important nutrients directly to the male skin may help to boost cellular uptake of essential nutrients, promoting healing, increasing sensitivity and overall male organ health.
About Lenoc, Inc.
Lenoc is a USA based company that provides insight, education and knowledge for men and women about More..men's health. Articles about men's health can be viewed at the website: www.penishealth101.com Lenoc is also involved in producing a 3D animated cartoon that educates young adults about sex using humor and good will as the message. To view a 2 minute reel visit: www.mypeppino.comLess..
910 East 2nd St.
Phone : 212-620-5090
Published in:Health & Fitness
Published On:August 28, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Turn Down The Volume To Prevent Hearing Loss
Mini Pharmacy Joins Diabetes Awareness Event "Finger Poke Is No Joke!"
Winners of Idol Smiles Contest Announced
25 Easy Ways to Lose Weight Fast
Registration Open for Physician Educational Workshop April 11-13, 2014