New Standard Set For Bioenergy Project Intelligence
A new online database of biomass projects in the United Kingdom will redefine the level of market information available to project developers, investors and analysts.
Spalding (I-Newswire) October 8, 2012 - The British Bioenergy Project Portal (BBP) is an online database of biomass power and anaerobic digestion plants. It builds on Enagri’s previously successful UK Biomass and UK Biogas Directories and will provide users with continually updated information.
Although still in development, Enagri will be displaying a ‘beta’ version of the database at the EBEC, the European Bioenergy Expo and Conference, this week at Stoneleigh Park in Warwickshire.
“Although there is still a lot of work to do before the BBPP is launched commercially in December, this will give us a chance to get early user feedback about what they would like from such a tool,” says Enagri’s Managing Editor Richard Crowhurst. “Over the last four years we have had a fantastic response to our project directories, but everyone has always complained about the fact that, by their very nature, they are out of date by the time they are published.
“Putting the key elements of our private database onto a live website overcomes this and means that users will be able to access more data than other similar sites, such as news coverage, support and project progress.”
Tel. +44 (0) 1406 308 205
Mobile +44 (0)7825 515 395
Information for Editors
• Enagri is a leading information service for the whole bioenergy sector, supplying news, information and consultancy services to everyone from farmers and feedstock producers to project developers and multinational energy firms.
• Enagri offers a comprehensive range of subscription and bespoke products, all of which will be available for inspection at EBEC, with discounts available.
• The British Bioenergy Project Portal (BBP) provides information on every operating and planned biomass power plant with a capacity above 2MWe in the public domain in the United Kingdom. Information on biogas projects will also be added before it is launched commercially at the beginning of December.
• Information given for each plant includes project cost, development status, feedstock requirement, power output, location and more.
• As well as information on individual plants, the report contains maps, market commentary and summary tables and charts.
• EBEC is the UK's largest Bioenergy exhibition and conference. The exhibition is held at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire on the 10th and 11th of October. For more information visit http://ebec.nextgenexpo.co.uk/
About Enagri Limited
Enagri is a leading information provider to all parts of the bioenergy supply chain from farmers to More..fuel processors and energy generators.
We publish the highly successful Directories of UK Biomass Generation Plants and, for the first time in 2011, UK Anaerobic Digestion Plants. We also provide tailored information and market analysis to publications, private and public organisations and listed companies.
Sitting at the heart of the UK bioenergy sector, our customers value the timeliness and depth of our bespoke information, copywriting and consultancy services.
Whether you’re involved in growing or supplying feedstocks or fuels, liquid biofuel production, biomass heat or power generation, anaerobic digestion, project design or carbon management, why not join the hundreds of customers who already know that Enagri is an invaluable business tool?Less..
Phone : +44 (0) 1406 308205
Published On:October 8, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
BBA Certification Presented To Knauf Insulation
Knauf Insulation Works Its Magic With Crash
New Certified Small Wind Turbine Announced for US Market
IEEE PVSC Honors Dr. Keith Emery with Prestigious William R. Cherry Award
Esther Koplowitz Distinguished with the Grand Cross of the Civil Order of Environmental Merit