New Software Adds A Brain to Any Website
Sitewit introduces its new Engagement Metrics, a set of analytics that makes any website smarter.
Tampa, FL (I-Newswire) September 25, 2012 - Sitewit, a leader in website analytics and pay-per-click (PPC) optimization, is raising IQ levels with the release of Sitewit 3. The new platform revolves around Engagement Metrics, a set of smart analytics that uses advanced algorithms to compute a Sitewit Engagement Index (SWei) score for every part of a company’s website based on visitor engagement. In simpler terms, it gives a website a brain. This is the only set of analytics that provides these measures automatically, right out-of-the-box as a simple java code snippet or WordPress plugin, and can be used by companies of any size.
“My goal is to be the number one analytics and pay-per-click optimization company in the world. I believe Engagement Metrics will get us there. With our smart engine, price point, and ease of accessibility…there’s no stopping us,” states Ricardo Lasa, CEO of Sitewit. Most analytics today simply don’t give enough answers, making for a dumb website. Many “informed decisions” on improving website performance are made based on the approximately 5% of site visitors that accomplish something on a website or, in web lingo, convert (i.e. buy, sign up, download, etc.). Engagement Metrics takes those and the other 95% of site visitors and their actions into account, putting the “website performance” puzzle back together using all of the pieces. With a complete picture, website owners can tell what parts of their website are engaging visitors, driving conversions, and which parts need improvement.
Engagement metrics helped Jamal, the owner of a carpet cleaning business based out of Washington, D.C., make better decisions on how to improve his website. His site’s newfound brain let him know what organic keywords and pages on his website were driving the most engagement from his visitors (not just the most hits). Overall, he has seen an improvement of approximately 50% in leads and sales through his website, all thanks to Sitewit and their Engagement Metrics.
If you’d like to learn more, please visit sitewit.com. Find them on Facebook at fb.com/sitewit and Twitter at twitter.com/sitewit.
About Sitewit Corp.
Sitewit is a leading engagement analytics and digital marketing platform for Small Businesses (SMBs) More... It offers Engagement Metrics to help website owners make better decisions and automatically optimize their marketing campaigns on Google, Bing, and display. Sitewit uses its own patent-pending big data analytics engine and evolutionary algorithms to measure engagement, predict conversions, and optimize paid search campaigns. For more information, visit sitewit.com.Less..
17543 N. Dale Mabry Hwy
Phone : 8134749706
Tags:online marketing Website analytics internet marketing Web Analytics google analytics ppc advertising paid search optimization
Published in:Internet Marketing
Published On:September 25, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Website Design in Jaipur
Small Business SEO from Marketing1on1 Aimed at Bolstering Growth of Small-scale Online Entrepreneurs
Free Website Tutorials Now Offered By Simple Website Tutorials
TheSEOCompass.com Ushers Start-up Webpreneurs to Online Success with Premier Digital Marketing Agency Services
Career Empowerment in Creative BPO for Talented People with Disabilities