Nanotechnology Grant and Biotech Grant Includes Funding, Business Support, Equipment & Facilities for Researchers
The iGrant, technology grant for nanotechnology, biotechnology and MEMs researchers. This technology grant provides more than just funding, it provides business support, access to cutting edge equipment, lab facilities, expert consultation a more.
Medford, OR (I-Newswire) January 24, 2013 - iGrant – nanotechnology grant and biotechnology grant The iGrant was created to help nanotech and biotech researchers working on new technologies actually bring the finished product to the commercial market. The 2013 Sustainable Valley iGrant is a technology innovation grant that will be awarded to a team of researchers, entrepreneurs or engineers to bring new technology or technology-based businesses to fruition. Researchers and entrepreneurs working in the nanotechnology, biomedical and MEMS fields are welcome to apply for iGrant technology research grant for which the deadlines on receiving application have been extended to April, 20th 2013.
APPLICANTS FOR THE IGRANT SHOULD BE;
1. Developing new technology that must be geared towards commercialization.
2. Applicants must have teams of at least 2 members.
3. Teams must be developing technology related to the fields of:
• semiconductor devices
• biomedical devices
• wafer fabrication
• MEMS technology
THE IGRANT INCLUDES MANY BENEFITS
1. Expert Business Support and Development Services, iGrant recipients will be provided with professional technical and business support including engineering, business development, device design support and consultation.
2. Professional Business Mentoring. iGrant recipients will also receive expert mentoring and guidance in legal, financial and investment areas.
3. Full Access to Professional Business and Cutting Edge Lab Environments. iGrant recipients will have access to office and conference space as well as access to cutting edge fabrication equipment, metrology equipment, state-of-the-art clean room, and manufacturing materials, as well as chemicals and other common gases at the Rogue Valley Microdevices lab facility.
4. Additional Technology and Start-up Benefits. iGrant recipients will have access to seminars, workshops and other business growth and development events. Part of the $175K iGrant is a $25K cash award to help the recipient’s implementation costs. iGrant recipients will also have access to student interns and helpful business school teams.
To Apply for the iGrant Please Visit: http://www.svtg.org/igrant-technology-grant/
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE:
The Deadline to Apply for the iGrant Technology Grant is April 20th, 2013
Registering for the iGrant technology innovation grant will automatically reserve an applicants’ entry if the applicants require more time to work on the details of their application. A downloadable application with complete entry information is available at:
Five finalists will be chosen and the winning recipient will be announced on April 30th, 2013. To Register for the iGrant Please Visit: http://www.svtg.org/igrant-technology-grant/
For Questions Regarding the iGrant or Applying for the iGrant Please Contact:
Sustainable Valley Technology Group
About Sustainable Valley Technology Group
Sustainable Valley Technology Group is an economic development initiative founded to create a more p More..rosperous economy in Southern Oregon. Sustainable Valley is an independent non-profit organization. Sustainable Valley started a business accelerator to support the growth of innovative, start-up companies in Southern Oregon. Sustainable Valley receives funding or donations from the State of Oregon, Jackson County, Medford Urban Renewal Agency, Meyer Memorial Trust, the Oregon Community Foundation and other foundations, agencies and businesses. Founded in July 2010, Sustainable Valley is a 501c3 nonprofit Oregon corporation (EIN 27-3160913). For information, contact Dennis Leidall, Executive Director of Sustainable Valley, 541-414-0000, email@example.com or Melissa Stiles, Marketing for Sustainable Valley, 541-779-0569, firstname.lastname@example.orgLess..
Sustainable Valley Technology Group
943 Automation Way, Suite F
Phone : 541-774-1900
Tags:grants Grant biomedical biotechnology MEMS Funding Nanotechnology Researchers technology grant technology research grant
Published On:January 24, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.