Memorial Jewelry - Keep Memory Of Loved One Alive
The memorial jewelry is surely one of the best gifts for your loved ones. There are many different kinds of them available. You can select the most suitable one for anyone and give them a smile.
New York (I-Newswire) March 19, 2013 - Photo Scribe Technologies
Death of a near and dear person is always a sad affair, which leaves behind a permanent void. While there is, nothing one can do to bring back a person who is no more, it is possible to keep memories alive with perfect memorial jewelry. This helps to bring some degree of peace to a person who is grappling with the sad demise of somebody close. Help friends or family members come to terms with this overwhelming lose and keep a part of the dear departed always with them. Memorial pieces are ideal condolence items, which anybody who is facing a difficult situation is going to appreciate.
Types of memorial jewelry
• Engraved Pendants: Beautiful, well thought out pendants that bring the deceased person to mind are ideal choices. It should be such to bring the personality of the departed one to the fore. For example, a sports aficionado would remain alive due to their love for sports. In such cases, a football or a baseball pendant can work wonders. Do not forget to engrave the name and the dates of birth and demise on the pendant for making it a personalized item.
• Spiritual Jewelry: Jewelry pieces contain religious significance are also ideal choices since it imparts peace and strength, helping the grieving person to deal with the devastating situation. Dragonfly/butterfly pendant are appropriate too since these have a spiritual significance.
• Photo Jewelry: Another highly popular type of memorial jewelry is photo necklaces. These may either be laser engraved with a snap of the deceased or may contain a lovely locket inside which one can insert a small photograph of the person who is no more. This is an ideal gift since the grieving persona can keep this jewelry piece close to their heart at all times.
• Cremation Jewelry: This kind of jewelry piece allows a person to wear a mini urn in the form of a pendant on a necklace. The urn contains the cremated ashes of the deceased. Engraving the name of the person with appropriate dates can add the added flair.
• Cremation Diamond: The cremated ashes contain enough carbon to create exquisite diamond in the range of .25ct to 1.0ct.
Benefits of giving memorial items
There are numerous benefits of giving memorial pieces, which the near and dear ones can wear close to the heart at all times. It is difficult to come to terms with the death of a person who was the pride and joy of one’s life. In such a situation, people look for even the tiniest threads that can keep memories alive. Memorial, personalized jewelry form an ideal choice as a condolence gift idea. The good news is that there are numerous choices available, which take away the hassles form product selection.
Those who are looking for ideal condolence gifts to decrease the burden of grief, there is no need to look beyond, well-considered personalized necklace and similar jewelry pieces. Either search on the World Wide Web medium or contact a gift shop in the vicinity for finding an appropriate item.
About Photoscribe Technologies
New York, NY 10036
Phone : 1-800-746-8672
Published in:Art & Entertainment
Published On:March 19, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
54-40 with Guests Saturday, October 12, 2013
Editor's Choice Canon and Nikon Camera Reviews Highlight The Top 5 Wishlists
Recent Article News: Mahesh Babu’s Film Named Tsunami?
Tapestry-Art Launches Luxurious New Way To Display Photography
Let's Celebrate - It's Party Time at KiDiMu!