Meet PharmCentre at DIA Medical and Scientific Communications 2013 Annual Forum
PharmCentre is Exhibiting at DIA Medical and Scientific Communications 2013 Annual Forum.
Newark, NJ (I-Newswire) February 21, 2013 - DIA Medical and Scientific Communications 2013 Annual Forum will be held at Chandler from 18th March to 21st March 2013.
The Medical and Scientific Communications 2013 Annual Forum is being developed by three DIA SIAC’s (Special Interest Area Communities): Medical Communications, MedicalScience Liaisons, and Medical Writing. At this forum, attendees will gain further expertise in their own area and/or learn about different functional areas. In addition to professional development, this forum will also provide numerous opportunities for networking.
This Medical Information workshop is specifically designed to meet the needs of individuals new to pharmaceutical based medical communications. Those who have been in this function for less than 1 year would gain the most from attending. This full-day program compliments training of individuals in medical information fellowships and residency programs.
Learning Objectives of the Forum:
1. Identify activities that Medical Communication professionals participate in that provide global value to both internal and external customers, as part of working in interdisciplinary teams.
2. Describe how the regulatory environment influences Medical Communications practices.
3. Identify regulatory resources available and how to apply them to your day-today work.
4. Identify critical steps that a Medical Communications professional should take when receiving an unsolicited inquiry, including evaluating the available data and sources of information.
5. Determine the important elements of planning for a scientific presence at a medical congress, including the provision of medical information and the optimal use of technology at this type of venue.
6. Recognize the importance of the payer environment by evaluating AMCP/EBM dossier requirements.
7. Describe the distinct scientific value that Medical Communications provides on promotional review committees and how to balance the provision of marketing support while avoiding common pitfalls in that role.
We invite you to visit our Booth No. 1, to know more about our high end consulting and partnering opportunities.
(866) 879 1354
One Washington Park, Suite 1502
Newark, NJ, USA
Phone : (866) 879 1354
Tags:Medical Information medical communications Medical Liaisoning Medical Writing Services MSL services Manuscript Writing KOL Management
Published in:Health & Fitness
Published On:February 21, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Drug Prices for Seniors Jump 26%
NuCalm Available in Westchester at Asnis & Echelman Aesthetic Dentistry
The GHA - A New Project of MHR Corporation Is Launched
Lior Suchard, a World Renowned Super Mentalist Launches His Book ‘Mind Reader: Unlocking the Power of Your Mind to Get What You Want’
The Polycystic Liver: Webinar & Talk