The WMC Discount Health program offers treatment options to help individuals and families lower health care costs and many companies lower health insurance premiums. One inexpensive membership for the entire immediate family!
The Affordable Care Act has brought about change for all of us. These changes may be difficult for some. Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you frustrated with your new health insurance options and paying more premiums for less coverage?
- Are you on Medicare and pay more for your care with fewer doctors willing to provide care?
- Are you and your family without health insurance because the plans on the exchange are too expensive for you and your family to afford?
- Is your company plan shifting higher premiums, higher copays and/or higher deductibles to you and your family?
- Do you travel a great deal of the time in your work?
- Do you live in a rural community where you have fewer treatment options or where those options are far away?
- Are you looking for ways to lower out-of-pockets costs for your health care?
Individuals, families, and companies are being forced to make changes. The WMC Discount Health is a new and innovative program that can be incorporated along with your current health care and health insurance program to help lower costs for you and your family.
The WMC Discount Health program can help in these and other circumstances with special and discounted pricing:
- Even if you do have insurance through your employer or an individual policy in or out of the exchange, this program is an additional resource that can help you and your family save money.
- If you are one of the unfortunate Americans that are without health insurance coverage, the program is an inexpensive option to help while you work toward obtaining health insurance for you and your family.
- If you are on Medicare and see more cost shifted to you and worry about Medicare payment cuts to Doctors, limiting your access to care, this program can give you expanded access at a low-cost rate.
- If you are the owner or CEO of a company looking for ways to lower costs, our program can be integrated with your company's current health insurance program to expand treatment choices and lower costs for employees and their families.
This program can benefit almost anyone in the U.S. no matter if you have health insurance or not. We encourage you to check out the videos and websites for more information on the WMC Discount Health program and how it can help you and your family save money.
Watch this short video presentation for an introduction to the WMC Discount Health program.
You can also visit us at our webpage for additional information, educational videos, and the online membership link for the WMC Discount Health program. You can also learn more about WMC Business Services, LLC and our other cost cutting programs and educational resources.
To learn more about WMC Business Services LLC (CA dba WMC Integrated Insurance Services LLC), you can visit our website.
This plan is NOT insurance.
The plan is not insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00.
This plan provides discounts at certain healthcare providers for medical services. This plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. The plan member is obligated to pay for all healthcare services but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with the discount plan organization. This discount card program contains a 30 day cancellation period. The range of discounts for medical or ancillary services provided under the plan will vary depending on the type of provider and medical or ancillary service received. Member shall receive a full refund of membership fees, excluding registration fee, if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days after the effective date. AR and TN residents: A refund of all fees will be issued if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days. Discount Medical Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 671309 Dallas, TX 75367-1309, 800-800-7616. Website to obtain participating providers: MyMemberPortal.com. Not available to KS, WA or VT residents.