Los Angeles International Black Chamber of Commerce Joins Force with eZ-Xpo; Helping Local Business "Bridge the Technology Gap"
Bridging the technology gap of what the technologies are and how it applies to every local small business is required to sustain a competitive advantage in the 21st century.
Los Angeles, CA (I-Newswire) September 23, 2013 - The Los Angeles International Black Chamber of Commerce in joint partnership with eZ-Xpo presents a Private Business Network Marketplace for virtual trade show, virtual learning, and virtual job fair 24/7 complemented by Hangouts to engage audiences worldwide.
The Los Angeles International Black Chamber of Commerce (LAIBCC) today announced the world's 1st Virtual Bridge Tech Gap Summit Marketplace to coincide their Bridge Tech Summit on October 17-18, 2013 at LA Trade Tech and updated weekly on the TrueNubia Conversations with Andrew Williams Jr. and Catherine Francis BlogTalk Radio series.
The goal of the summit is simple - give people practical resources and strategies to better use the technology (smart phone or tablet) they currently have to meet their career, financial, and economic needs. Many individuals have the concept of "WHAT" technology, apps and social media platforms are. However, the gap we are bridging is the "HOW" in using them to streamline business, increase Global e-commerce opportunities, improve productivity, promote brand awareness and increase participants' bottom line.
Bridge the Tech Gap Summits provides quality, grass roots collaborations. By focusing on the interests of everyday non-tech consumers, it will help people see the value and role of technology as it relates to employment, business, career paths and economic livelihood. To succeed in today's global market, people must be prepared to compete technologically in the 21st century as we transition into this 3rd Industrial Age: the Golden Age of Technology.
"We are excited to join forces with LocalPlaceXpo and eZ-Xpo to jumpstart the local business with this powerful game changer to build a local and global business ecosystem in every city, states, and country," said Catherine Francis, Founder of Bridge Tech Gap and LAIBCC. "Not only will this help boost local business to expand for more exports, but also boost local jobs with eZ-Xpo's Virtual Job Fair and crowdsourcing capabilities. We are also excited to join forces with the Black Caucus of California Community College to help educate and promote this effort within over 114 community college campuses," she added.
"We are excited to join forces with LAIBCC for this new game change organization. With Bridge Tech Gap - Virtual Expo Marketplace, every local business can shorten their sales cycle easily and quickly with daily qualified leads in their inbox with eZ-Xpo's marketing automation system. Each virtual booth can automatically send qualified leads to the exhibitor for a quick follow-up," explained Matt Fok, CEO of eZ-Xpo.
"To expand our recent success with GGBA Virtual Pride Business Expo in San Francisco Northern California, we can build a virtual business network ecosystem across all organizations across all cities, states, and countries. With this grassroots empowering organization, together we can help jumpstart every local business and create more jobs at the same time. Most importantly, we can educate every consumer to bridge the technology gap. In today's competitive world, every local business needs to leverage social media and cloud computing technologies better customer care and customer satisfaction," added Fok.
Key features of the Bridge Tech Gap (BTG) - Virtual Local Business Expo Marketplace includes:
1. Daily Deal - Exhibitors can offer special discounts on their products and services and build a long-term business relationship in their virtual booth.
2. Virtual Expo Showcase - Offering unlimited virtual expo opportunities, BTG can host virtual expo marketplace on a monthly basis with a specific targeted niche industry (i.e., banking, real estate, insurance, health care etc.). Attendees can engage with each exhibitor both on-demand or live via chat, Google Hangouts, Skype, or web conferencing.
3. Empowering your sales force: Sales teams can listen and respond to community conversations to gain a better understanding of your customers' business needs while at the same time gain access to qualified buyers. Exhibitors can get all qualified leads with contact information instantly from the virtual booth.
4. Automatic Marketing Automation - Each virtual booth can automatically feed qualified leads (attendees) to exhibitor's CRM application and email campaign application for higher marketing ROI.
5. Marketing Intelligence - Each virtual booth has built-in marketing analytics to track each attendee activity. Exhibitor can easily identify their best qualified prospect based on their visit.
6. Knowledge sharing: Each virtual booth comes with a variety of online resources like discussion forums, product tours, how-to videos to help customers solve problems. LocalPlaceXpo makes it easy for people to discover and share interesting content with familiar social networking tools such as "likes" and @mentions.
7. Social self-service: Providing self-service through peer-to-peer support forums and online FAQs saves your customers time. Exhibitors can host their FAQs in their virtual booth and only surfaces the most relevant information, delivering your customers the right answers in real-time.
8. Virtual Business Ecosystem through your Private Business Network Marketplace -
Helping every community to build your private virtual business ecosystem with strategic partners and customers. The key difference between the Private Business Network Marketplace from Facebook and Linkedin is that participants have total control of the content, and administration.
The Bridge Tech Gap - Virtual Local Business Expo Marketplace is open for early adopters at http://localplacexpo.com/bttg. It will complement with the Bridge Tech Gap Summit on October 14-17, 2013. The current Private Business Network
For all early adopters and game changers, please contact Catherine Francis at firstname.lastname@example.org, Founder of LAIBCCc, or Andrew Williams at email@example.com, or Matt Fok, CEO of eZ-Xpo at mfok@eZ-Xpo.com.
Here is a short list of sponsors and strategic partners for the event:
• Black Caucus of California Community with over 114 campuses
• TRN Global Classroom
* Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
About Los Angeles International Black Chamber of Commerce (LAIBCC)
The Chamber is helping businesses go global. Get the "competitive edge" as part of our international chapter. The chamber is supporting local business through e-commerce, black meetings and tourism, advertisements, and B2B services and ventures to our international affiliates all over the world.
For more information about, please visit www.BlackChamberofCommerce.org.
eZ-Xpo is a revolutionary new approach to virtual events, virtual trade shows, private business netw More..orking marketplace. eZ-Xpo delivers the world's 1st all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace that seamlessly integrates with built-in marketing campaigns to follows up with every prospective customer during and after the event.eZ-Xpo goes beyond traditional trade show and virtual event tools by harnessing the power of the Internet, proven best of class marketing automation technologies (i.e.,SalesForce.com , Mailchimp, eZ-Contact , and eZ-Web Meeting) and making everything available to you in an integrated and intuitive online interface.Less..
Founder and CEO
Phone : 1-888-718-5333
Published On:September 23, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.