Living Free Of Compulsive Habits
An Ancient Paths Seminar: Overcoming Anger" is an intensive time of teaching from God's Word, followed by sharing, prayer and ministry in small groups. As teaching topics are brought up, the small groups, led by trained facilitators, give opportunity
Colorado (I-Newswire) August 14, 2012 - Presenter:
An Ancient Paths Seminar: Overcoming Anger" is an intensive time of teaching from God's Word, followed by sharing, prayer and ministry in small groups. As teaching topics are brought up, the small groups, led by trained facilitators, give opportunity for ministry in that specific area of the individual's life. It is presented on video format.
• Do you find yourself often saying or doing things for which you later must apologize?
• Do you find yourself struggling to control your temper?
• Do you find yourself struggling with ulcers, migraines, high blood pressure, muscle tension, difficulty sleeping or other physical symptoms often associated with anger?
• Do you struggle with depression, self-hatred, resentment, guilt, or bitterness?
• Have you felt like a failure as a parent or spouse as a result of wounding your family through angry words or behavior?
• The Anger Cycle
• Why do I do what I don't want to do?
• Identifying the real source of anger and frustration
• Removing the power of people and circumstances to control my life
• Three key steps to overcoming anger
In order to secure your place in the upcoming seminar, your registration form and payment must be received by the early registration deadline (typically one week prior to the start of the seminar). Registration after this date is accepted on a space-available basis and the early discounted registration fee will not apply. Because space is reserved for each registrant in a small group led by trained facilitators, all registration fees are nonrefundable after the early registration discount deadline.
A love offering will be received.
• Pastor Craig Hill and his wife, Jan, live near Denver, Colorado, USA. Craig and Jan give senior leadership to Family Foundations International (FFI). FFI is a non-profit Christian ministry through which life-changing seminars are conducted in many nations of the world. Craig has written several books, including his best seller, The Ancient Paths.
• Through his past experience in business, missions, counseling and pastoral ministry, God has given Craig unique insight into marriage, family, financial and interpersonal relationships. This has resulted in his ability to identify for many people, root causes of relational conflict, compulsive habits, low self-esteem, workaholism, lack of financial provision and other undesirable life patterns, which are repeated from one generation to the next. By interweaving personal stories with biblical truths, God has anointed Craig to pierce through the veil of the mind to minister to the depths of the heart, resulting in real life change for many.
The purpose of Family Foundations is to help churches re-establish in families the biblical foundations that cause life to work and people to prosper from one generation to the next. The primary tool which the Lord has given us to initiate this process, is the Family Foundations Ancient Paths Seminar (Formerly, "From Curse To Blessing"). In the Ancient Paths Seminar, we identify and minister to the participants regarding seven critical times in life when we are more vulnerable to receive either "God’s true image", or "Satan’s false image" of our own identity and destiny.
About Family Foundation
Phone : 303-797-1139
Published On:August 14, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
US- Based Iraq Native, Saul Silas Fathi, Releases Educational and Informative Book of Arab-Islamic Groups and Organizations
Author's New Book Encourages Troubled Children in a Spiritual Way
Gathering of Artisans 2013 - Christian Prophetic Arts Conference
Is Life Bringing You Down? Then This Book Is For You
The Biggest Sai BABA TEMPLE In North INDIA - Shri Sai Akshardham To Throw Its Gates Open To Millions Of Devotees In April-End