LINAK To Display A Quality Kitchen Focusing On Moveable Design At SFF13
When the doors open to this year's Stockholm Furniture Fair on the 5th of February, LINAK will present a new, exciting kitchen project. The project is produced in cooperation with the Danish kitchen manufacturer Multiform.
LINAK Denmark A/S, Silkeborg (I-Newswire) January 29, 2013 - LINAK challenges our self and our customers to take a stand, when it comes to CSR, design opportunities, quality and ergonomics. Thus, LINAK participates in this year's Stockholm Furniture Fair with the motto "Take a stand - make a move". It was also this way of thinking that led LINAK to collaborate with Multiform on a kitchen project. LINAK contacted Multiform in the summer of 2012. They agreed to work on a kitchen for the exhibition, based on a range of ideas from LINAK, by which Multiform could be inspired.
- LINAK's ideas were quite specific and straightforward. We always strive to achieve innovation. We certainly see a lot of opportunities in the kitchen we have developed together. We see a great potential in collaborating with LINAK, as it gives us an opportunity to be at the cutting edge, when it comes to functionality, says John Noe, Logistic Manager at Multiform A/S.
Correlation between design and functionality
The collaboration between LINAK and Multiform has been characterised by competent feedback and knowledge sharing, in order to achieve optimal correlation between qualitative design and functionality.
- It is important for us that we can help develop solutions, which focus on both design and functionality. It is important for us that movement is incorporated in the everyday, which we have achieved by making a kitchen, in which adjustment is included, says Henriette Lundquist, segment responsible for DESKLINE at LINAK Danmark A/S.
LINAK and Multiform have collaborated since 2008, and the kitchen manufacturer experiences that more and more people request a combination of design and functionality.
- A kitchen is about more than just the practicalities. It also has to be a pleasure to observe, day after day. We create rooms that open up new possibilities. In general, Multiform thinks outside the box, and no two kitchens are alike. When we have enquiries concerning functionality and adjustment, LINAK is always considered during the design phase, John Noe continues.
The kitchen will be displayed on LINAK's stand, A33:36, at Stockholm Furniture Fair on the 5th-9th of February.
Facts on the kitchen
• Height adjustable storage module/box, which can be lowered into the table top (leaving more space on the table)
• Hood and TV are in the same box, and can be lowered into the table top after use
• Height adjustable bar
• Split dinner table - enabling multifunction like you standing on one side cooking, whilst your children are sitting on the other side doing their homework.
• PIEZO; LINAK's hardware based anti-collision technology that prevents material damage
• TV lift system for adjustment of the TV from Loewe
• Custom made range hood from Thermex.
For more information, please contact:
Henriette Lundquist, Segment responsible DESKLINE,
LINAK Danmark A/S, Silkeborg
Mobile: +0045 4098 3666
About LINAK Denmark A/S, Silkeborg
LINAK is a world leader in designing and manufacturing electric actuators and electronic controls fo More..r a variety of applications such as hospital beds, patient lifts, office desks, leisure beds, harvesters, solar tracking systems and many other applications in the industry.
LINAK is a global company with subsidiaries all over the world and production facilities in Denmark, the USA, Slovakia and China. LINAK employs approximately 1600 employees and has a turnover of around DKK 2.0 billion.Less..
LINAK Denmark A/S, Silkeborg
Phone : +0045 4098 3666
Published in:Events / Trade Shows
Published On:January 29, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.