Discover investment insights from the experts, network and more at http://bit.ly/FIBISouthBay
Learn About "Investing In Out-of-State Real Estate" at the For Investors By Investors (FIBI) South Bay Investment Club, http://bit.ly/FIBISouthBay, 4-8-14 meeting. FIBI is a non-profit, real estate and business-related networking group without the sales pitch
Attendees enjoy networking with snacks and drinks, a panel discussion of experts and a Q and A session followed by more networking.
"FIBI meetings are open to anyone who wants to learn about real estate investing, get tips from the experts and network," states Mathew Owens, FIBI Co-Founder and OCG Properties Owner. "We are expecting a large audience at the April meeting which focuses on the popular topic of 'investing in out-of-state real estate' so be sure to reserve your space early."
At the event, attendees can:
• Learn important tips to invest in out-of-state real estate;
• Network with other investors, real estate experts and business owners; and
• Ask questions about investing, running a business, avoiding mistakes, and more!
Real estate investment experts speaking at the event include:
• Crystal Han, Founder of 360 Investments, 360investments.net
• Christina Sutter, Owner of Ground Level Consulting, GroundLevel-Consulting.com
• Jay Hinrichs, Investor/Lender, linkedin.com/pub/jay-hinrichs/2b/a80/732
• Mathew Owens, CPA, Founder of OCG Properties, ocgproperties.com
• David Coe, Founder of Freedom Growth, freedomgrowth.com
When: Tuesday, April 8, 2014
• 6:30 p.m. Networking - Manhattan Country Club
• 7:15 p.m. Introductions
• 7:25 p.m. Panel discussions
• 9:15 p.m. Networking
Where: Manhattan Country Club, 1330 Parkview Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, (310) 546-5656
$20.00 per person
Free, valet-parking is available at the hotel.
Hurry! To reserve your space at this real estate investing and networking event, and get more information, visit http://bit.ly/FIBISouthBay.
"At our FIBI events, you will never receive a sales pitch," says Owens. "We guarantee you will be educated via our unique panel-format and successful professionals who are willing to share their real-estate investing experience with you."
About For Investors By Investors (FIBI), South Bay Real Estate Investment Club
With over 1000 members, the South Bay Chapter of FIBI (For Investors By Investors) is a non-profit, real estate and business-related networking group started by real estate investment experts Mathew Owens and David Coe. Events usually include networking and panel/round table discussions on real estate, investment strategies, business development, economics in the current investing climate, and more. There is never a sales pitch at any of our events, and we guarantee you will be educated via our unique, expert panel format. To learn more, visit http://bit.ly/FIBISouthBay.
# # #
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, Rembrandt Communications®, info(at)rembrandtwrites.com 800-PR1-0116