ISTG Young Achievers Scholarship
ISTG is proud to announce the ISTG Young Achievers Scholarship. This award recognizes the outstanding all-around academic achievement and commitment to community service by an 8th or 9th-grade student attending a US school.
chicago (I-Newswire) December 4, 2013 - ISTG is proud to announce the ISTG Young Achievers Scholarship. This award recognizes the outstanding all-around academic achievement and commitment to community service by an 8th or 9th-grade student attending a US school. The recipient of this award will receive a $250 check issued directly to them. In addition, recognition plaques will be given to both the award recipient and their school. Factors such as academics (honors, former awards, current GPA, etc.), remarkable community service, leadership experiences, extra-curricular activities (sports, arts, school clubs, etc.), perseverance and resolve in the face of adversity, and any other achievements relevant to ISTG will be taken into account in the scholarship determination process. In addition to these aforementioned factors, candidates will also have to submit an essay.
· Application Process Opens: December 2nd, 2013
· Application Process Closes: February 21st, 2014
· Notification Date: May 26th, 2014 (to both the school and student recipient)
· Scholarship Awards
· $250 check to the student recipient of the ISTG Young Achievers Scholarship
· A recognition plaque bearing the name of the scholarship recipient
· A recognition plaque for the winner's school
· The ISTG Young Achievers Scholarship is awarded to 8th and 9th grade students attending a US school.
· To be eligible all applications for the ISTG Young Achievers Scholarship have to be submitted between December 2nd, 2013 and February 21st, 2014. Any applications received after February 21st, 2014 will be automatically disqualified.
· The selection of the recipient of the ISTG Young Achievers Scholarship will be based on:
· Academics (honors, former awards, current GPA, etc.)
· Leadership experiences
· Notable community service
· Extra-curricular activities (sports, arts, school clubs, etc.)
· Perseverance (resolve in the face of challenges and obstacles)
· One recommendation letter by a current teacher of the student applicant
· One recommendation letter from a recognized leader in the student's community or school that speaks to the student's dedication to community service
· Essay responses may be used by ISTG for a variety of purposes including publishing.
· The winner's check and ISTG's recognition plaques (one for the winning student and the other for the school) will be mailed directly to the school to be remitted to student.
· The ISTG Young Achievers Scholarship winner must provide all necessary information to ISTG within three months of notification date to prevent the scholarship being forfeited.
· ISTG reserves the right to modify any aspect of the scholarship at any time with or without prior notification.
· Granting of scholarship is not guaranteed by applying to the ISTG Young Achievers Scholarship.
· The ISTG Young Achievers Scholarship is awarded based on merit, not need
For additional eligibility requirements and application instructions, please go to the ISTG website.
1510 E 55th ST,PO BOX 15241
Phone : 773-655-4209
Published On:December 4, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Successful Education Solutions Applies Major Matching Technique for College and Career Path Planning
Successful Education Solutions Applies Major Matching Technique For College And Career Path Planning
Studying In Foreign Countries Is Now Within Our Reach
Enhance Your Performance With NLP Courses UK @ Nlpacademy.co.uk
It Is Important For Everyone To Learn The Times Tables