Intimacy at 7:10 - Maintaining a Healthy Physical Relationship When There's Never Any Time
The busier life gets, it seems, the less time couples have for intimacy. Learn how to beat the no time for intimacy blues with some simple steps to rekindle the romance.
New York, NY (I-Newswire) January 18, 2014 - At the beginning of a relationship - especially for younger couples - intimacy is often given top priority. An early morning meeting is no reason to skip a night of intimacy - who needs sleep when there is intimacy to be had? However, over the years, physical affection tends to gradually move to the back burner, until it seems there is simply no time left for it at all; no wonder so many married couples complain that they have a boring romantic life. Learn how to avoid this common relationship pitfall; prevent intimacy from becoming routine, and keep the male organ healthy and ready for intimacy for many years to come.
What happened to all the intimacy?
Call it a byproduct of aging - or of life in general - but at some point intimacy seems to become deprioritized in life. Why is that? There are many reasons - which vary from one person or couple to another - but the most common reasons for a less physical union seem to be:
• Too much stress: Stress hormones decrease physical urges -- and frankly -- puts intimacy at the bottom of any to-do list. It can be difficult to make time as a couple when there are a million other important things to do each day.
• Hormonal changes: Another ugly side effect of aging: as our hormones naturally change with age, there is a decline in the love hormones that make men and women alike want to get down and dirty. Fewer hormones = less interest (and therefore less intimacy).
• Too busy: With kids, work, and social commitments - who has time for intimacy anymore?
• Too tired: When any individual is over-tired, everything feels like work - even intimacy. Let's be real; intimacy is exercise, and who wants to exercise when all they want to do is sleep?
• Lack of intimacy: Unfortunately, as individuals get into long-term relationships, the feelings of physical intimacy may not be as strong as they once were. This doesn't mean the love is lost; it just means it may take a little work to rekindle the fire. But hey, not everything that is good comes easy, right?
How to make time for intimacy
For couples who don't want to fall into the rut of having intimacy only on birthdays and anniversaries - it may take a little effort to make time for each other - but with persistence, a healthy intimate life can be restored.
1. Plan a weekly or biweekly date night: Even if the date night happens in the house over a simple romantic dinner and some TV time, plan non-negotiable couple time. Even if the date night does not always end in intimacy, it opens up time for communication with one another, which can increase the feelings of intimacy and therefore eventually lead to the big payout.
2. Don't be afraid to schedule: Sure, it may be less spontaneous and romantic, but if the kids are going to be at a sleepover - plan on intimacy that night and make it happen. Spending the night in a hotel? Perfect time to bank on some good hotel intimacy.
3. Always be ready to go: On the other hand, being spontaneous can have big payouts, as well. Sometimes a couple may find themselves suddenly in an empty house - capitalize on this privacy and get busy. Or maybe it seems fun to surprise the better half by hopping in during the morning shower; sure, there may only be time for a quickie with the busy morning schedule, but it's better than nothing!
4. Stay healthy: When one is crunched for time, sometimes a quickie really is all there is time for. Make sure the male organ is ready to go whenever the time is right. Maintain excellent physical health by eating right, exercising - to improve circulation - and using a male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) to further promote circulation and excellent male organ health.
About Lenoc, Inc.
Lenoc is a USA based company that provides insight, education and knowledge for men and women about More..men's health. Articles about men's health can be viewed at the website: www.penishealth101.com Lenoc is also involved in producing a 3D animated cartoon that educates young adults about sex using humor and good will as the message. To view a 2 minute reel visit: www.mypeppino.comLess..
910 East 2nd St.
Phone : 212-620-5090
Published in:Health & Fitness
Published On:January 18, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Congratulations To Dr. Robert Farrell For Receiving The Paul Harris Fellow Award
Best Treatment For Adult Acne
Groceries2Go- A New Platform to Cater Complete Grocery Needs
Rachna Mehra MD Reveals a Pediatrician's Way to Succeed
Benefits of Organic Soap and Fragrance Oils