Indian Farming Market to Grow Robustly During 2012- 2017
A continuous population growth, increasing crop yields, government incentives and the emergence of contract farming are expected to drive the Indian farming industry in the coming years.
Delhi (I-Newswire) February 11, 2013 - IMARC’s new report “Indian Farming Market Report & Forecast: 2012-2017” provides an analytical and statistical insight into the Indian farm products market. The report has segmented this market into five segments - cereals, vegetables, fruits, pulses, spices and plantation crops. The research study serves as an exceptional tool to understand the drivers, volume trends, value trends, structure, competitive landscape and the outlook of the Indian farming market till 2017-18. This report can serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists and all those who are planning to foray into the Indian farming market in some form or the other.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What was the total production and consumption volume of the Indian farming market?
• What was the total production and consumption value of the Indian farming market?
• What was the total consumption (value and volumes) of cereals during 2005-06 - 2011-12?
• What was the total consumption (value and volumes) of fruits during 2005-06 - 2011-12?
• What was the total consumption (value and volumes) of vegetables during 2005-06 - 2011-12?
• What was the total consumption (value and volumes) of plantation crops during 2005-06 - 2011-12?
• What was the total consumption (value and volumes) of pulses during 2005-06 - 2011-12?
• What was the total consumption (value and volumes) of spices during 2005-06 - 2011-12?
• What is the competitive structure of the Indian farming market?
• What are the key drivers of the Indian farming market?
• What is the outlook of the Indian farming market?
Information Sources: Information has been sourced from both primary and secondary sources:
• Primary sources include industry surveys and face to face/telephone interviews with industry experts.
• Secondary sources include proprietary databases and search engines. These sources include company websites and reports, books, trade journals, magazines, white papers, industry portals, government sources and access to more than 4000 paid databases.
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia
IMARC Group North America
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/indian-farming-market-report-forecast-2012-2017/
About International Market Analysis and Research Consulting
The International Market Analysis Research and Consulting Group is a leading advisor on management s More..trategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC’s tailored approach combines unfathomable insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close cooperation at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve unmatchable competitive advantage, build more proficient organizations, and secure lasting results.Less..
International Market Analysis and Research Consulting
Phone : +91-120-415-5099
Tags:Indian Agriculture market Indian Farming market Indian cereals market Indian fruits market Indian vegetables market Indian plantation crop market
Published On:February 11, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Chinese Oil Explorer Keystone Delta Oil Appoints Dr Zhang Wei To Board Of Directors
Get Best LED Bollards Lights, Home, Garden, Path, Street, Indoor and Outdoor Lights with Lowest Cost in Chennai
Sue Strachan of Inspectorate to Moderate Panel on Precious Metals Sampling and Analytics at the International Precious Metals Institute’s Annual Conference
Senior Safety: In-Home Care Agency Creates Checklist for National Safety Month
Great Success for ROTOCONTROL/LeoMat in the Benelux