Hispanic Chamber Of E-Commerce Joins Force With EZ-Xpo To JumpStart Local Business With Virtual Trade Mission And Expo
Bridging the technology gap to help local small business thrive, The Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce in joint partnership with eZ-Xpo presents a Private Business Network Marketplace for virtual trade show, virtual job fair, and virtual trade show.
San Francisco, CA (I-Newswire) October 7, 2013 - The Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce today announced a strategic partnership agreement with eZ-Xpo to join force to help jumpstart San Diego local business to expand beyond their local reach through virtual expo marketplaces, virtual trade missions, and virtual job fairs.
Together with EZ-Xpo, the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce - Virtual Expo Marketplace will empower every local business and member to leverage social media and the latest cloud computing technologies to boost more qualified leads and sales to ongoing collaboration and live/on-demand engagement 24/7.
"We are excited to join forces with LocalPlaceXpo and eZ-Xpo to jumpstart the local business with this powerful game changer to build a local and global business ecosystem in every city, states, and country," said Tayde Aburto, Founder of the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce. "Not only will this help boost local business to expand for more exports, but also boost local jobs with eZ-Xpo's Virtual Job Fair and crowdsourcing capabilities," he added.
"The Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce (HISCEC) is a new game change organization and we are proud to help empower members to embrace the latest in collaborative platforms. With HISCEC - Virtual Expo Marketplace, every local business can shorten their sales cycle easily and quickly with daily qualified leads in their inbox with eZ-Xpo's marketing automation system. Each virtual booth can automatically send qualified leads to the exhibitor for a quick follow-up," explained Matt Fok, CEO of eZ-Xpo.
"With this grassroots empowering organization, together we can help jumpstart every local business and create more jobs at the same time. Most importantly, we can educate every consumer to bridge the technology gap to pursue a more exciting career. In today's competitive world, every local business needs to leverage social media and cloud computing technologies as their secret weapons for better customer care and customer satisfaction," added Fok.
Key features of the HISCEC - Virtual Local Business Expo Marketplace includes:
1. Daily Deal - Offering daily deal and discounts for every member. Exhibitors can offer special discounts on their products and services and build a long-term business relationship in their virtual booth.
2. Virtual Expo Showcase - Offering unlimited virtual expo opportunities for all industries within the marketplace. It is a great complementary solution for all physical trade shows or conferences. HISCEC can host virtual expo marketplace on a monthly basis with a specific targeted niche industry (i.e., banking, real estate, insurance, health care etc.). Attendees can engage with each exhibitor both on-demand or live via chat, Google Hangout, Skype, or web conferencing.
3. Empowering your sales force: With HISCEC - Virtual Expo Marketplace, marketing and sales teams can listen and respond to community conversations to gain a better understanding of your customers' business needs while at the same time gain access to qualified buyers. Exhibitors can get all qualified leads with contact information instantly from the virtual booth.
4. Automatic Marketing Automation - Each virtual booth can automatically feed qualified leads (attendees) to exhibitor's CRM application (i.e., SalesForce, SugarCRM) and email campaign application (i.e., MailChimp, Constant Contact, and Aweber) for higher marketing ROI.
5. Marketing Intelligence - Each virtual booth has built-in marketing analytics to track each attendee activity. Exhibitor can easily identify their best qualified prospect based on their visit duration and the actual marketing content they have viewed.
6. Knowledge sharing: Each virtual booth comes with a variety of online resources like discussion forums, product tours for product documentation and how-to videos to help customers find solutions and solve problems. LocalPlaceXpo makes it easy for people to discover and share interesting content with familiar social networking tools such as "likes" and @mentions.
7. Social self-service: Providing self-service through peer-to-peer support forums and online FAQs saves you money and it also saves your customers time. Exhibitors can host their FAQs in their virtual booth and only surfaces the most relevant information, delivering your customers the right answers in real-time.
8. Virtual Business Ecosystem through your Private Business Network Marketplace -
It's easy for every community to build its own private virtual business ecosystem with specific strategic partners and customers. The key difference between the Private Business Network Marketplace from Facebook and Linkedin is that participants have total control of the content, and policy administration on the marketplace. With a single universal login, attendees can easily navigate from one marketplace (i.e., Virtual Local Business Expo, Virtual Job Fair, and Social Learning Marketplace) to other strategic partners' marketplaces.
The HISCEC - Virtual Local Business Expo Marketplace is open for early adopters. It will complement with the coming Hispanic Business Expo in April, 2014.
For all early adopters and game changers, please contact Tayde Aburto at email@example.com, Founder of HISCEC, or Matt Fok, CEO of eZ-Xpo at mfok@eZ-Xpo.com.
For valuable expert tips and advice on "How to JumpStart Your Business", grab a free subscription to a new business magazine by joining here.
* Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
About the Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce
The Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce is a business to business membership-based business association focused on providing tools and solutions to members to increase their presence online. The Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce offers Internet marketing services that help you to promote your products/services; to build business relationships and to collaborate with potential clients via an exclusive social network and it helps you to increase your sales using the e-commerce and marketing tools that are available for premium members.
For more information about Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce, please visit http://www.hiseb.com/
eZ-Xpo reinvents the trade show and lead generation industry by delivering a constant qualified org More..anic lead system through every business partner from multiple networks of virtual expo marketplace ecosystem.
eZ-Xpo delivers the world's 1st all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace that seamlessly integrates with built-in marketing campaigns to follows up with every prospective customer during and after the event.eZ-Xpo goes beyond traditional trade show and virtual event tools by harnessing the power of the Internet, proven best of class marketing automation technologies (i.e.,SalesForce.com , Mailchimp, eZ-Contact , and eZ-Web Conferencing) and making everything available to you in an integrated and intuitive online interface.Less..
Founder and CEO
Phone : 1-888-718-5333
Published in:Events / Trade Shows
Published On:October 7, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.