GOAL To Host A Ffree Legal Educational Webinar On, “The New Frontier: Outsourcing Legal Writing, Research And Other Complex Tasks”
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal outsourcing.
New Delhi (I-Newswire) September 17, 2012 - GOAL to host a free legal educational webinar on, “The New Frontier: Outsourcing Legal Writing, Research and Other Complex Tasks”
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.
Enhance your knowledge and network with legal industry experts at the convenience of sitting in front of your laptop.
Topic: “The New Frontier:
Outsourcing Legal Writing, Research and Other Complex Tasks”
Date: 21 Sept 2012.
Time: 09:00 AM (PDT).
Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A
Fee: Free for all
- Lisa Freudenheim, Legal Writing Specialist and Founder, Legal Writing Consultants, USA
- Jane Simon, Law Professor, Notre Dame Law School & Founder, LawWriter LLC, USA
Key topics to be discussed:
- Introduction to Legal Research and Writing
- Legal Research and What Resources to Use
- International and Foreign Legal Research
- Legal Writing Support Services and Why Outsourcing is Feasible
- Onshore is Better than Offshore: Pros and Cons
- Partnership Models for Outsourcing Legal Research and Writing
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
For more details:
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
Office No 812
Aggarwal Millennium Tower-1, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura
Phone : +91-11-4706-9339
Tags:Legal Event legal conference LPO conference Legal Conferences in US LPO CONF in US IP Conference IP CONF in US Global LPO CONF LPO Event IP E
Published in:Legal / Law
Published On:September 17, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Evan Guthrie Law Firm Helps With Special Olympics Event In Charleston, SC
Presenting Chapel Hill Estate Planning Attorney Invited Back for June Event
Ballston Spa Attorneys Teresa Donnellan and Amy Knussman Announce New Firm Partner
TOP Rated Houston Personal Injury Lawyer Report Massive Rise in Its Client Base
A Happy Divorce Is the Key to a Happy Marriage