Gear Up For A Green Autumn With ECOMAIDS
ECOMAIDS shares it best tips and tricks for "greening" your home this autumn.
Staten Island, NY (I-Newswire) August 23, 2013 - As the trees turn red and gold this autumn, keep a green attitude with these eco-friendly suggestions from ECOMAIDS:
- Stock up on Indoor Plants: indoor plants help rid your home of bad air that gets trapped inside during the cold months.
- Stick with Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly, Cleaning Products: add fewer toxins to the air in your home by using non-toxic, eco-frienldy, cleaning products. Since more windows will be closed, it will be harder to ventilate your home to remove the harmful chemicals found in common household cleaning agents. Many conventional cleaning remedies contain caustic chemicals that can compromise the indoor air quality of your home, so consider replacing them with plant-based alternatives like the ones used at ECOMAIDS.
- Contain Indoor Heat by Sealing Energy Leaks: sealing leaks in your home can save anywhere from five to 30 percent in energy costs. Common household energy leaks occur in electrical outlets, window frames, baseboards and pipes. Moreover, most heat loss occurs around windows. Draw your drapes at night, and line them with old bed sheets or other material to improve their efficiency.
- Clean up leaves the eco-friendly way: start a compost bin - in the spring, you will have healthy mulch. If you can't compost, use biodegradable bags instead of plastic for your leaves.
- Light the Night: Since there are fewer hours of sunlight in the fall, switch to fluorescent light bulbs that are efficient and long lasting.
ECOMAIDS provides high-quality green cleaning services for homes and businesses using products and methods that are safe for people, pets and the planet.
For more eco-friendly tips and tricks from ECOMAIDS,
* Sign up for the ECOMAIDS Healthy Home Healthy Living Newsletter
* Visit ecomaids.com
* Find your local ECOMAIDS
Phone : 1-800-ECOMAIDS
Published On:August 23, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.