GdPicture.NET 9.3 Document Imaging SDK New Medium Release
GdPicture.NET version 9.3 document imaging and image processing toolkit for .NET and ActiveX is now available with a new set of functionalities. A new Product Selector tool helps customers find the right configuration for their needs.
Muret (I-Newswire) November 14, 2012 - ORPALIS has released a new medium version of its flagship product GdPicture.NET. This new release adds features such as custom annotation support, interactive PDF features support, PDF form field editing support, new bitonal filters and more than 50 other features.
What’s new in GdPicture.NET version 9.3?
• Features to customize the PDF bookmark control appearance added.
• Barcode detection (1D & 2D) improved on fax and high resolution images.
• GdPictureImaging: SaveAsIStream, SaveAsStream, SaveAsByteArray and SaveAsString now fully support multipage tiff creation and JPEG 2000, targa, exr, wbmp, xpm and PBM formats.
• Memory usage of the bitonal image filters reduced.
• Spaces detection accuracy in the OCR engine improved.
• Improvements of the generated PDF/OCR quality.
• PDF files linking support for creating and for viewing purpose added.
• Interactive PDF features support: actions, document-level navigation and more.
• Printing support improved when autofit and automaticRotation options are simultaneously activated.
• Custom annotation support added.
• Support for form fields creation and edition added.
• 3 new bitonal image filters (Erode, ErodeV and Dilate) added.
• PDF rasterizer improved (memory usage reduced and compatibility with some malformed objects increased).
• Improvements of the FTP and HTTP transfer support.
• PDF text extraction and search improved.
• Latest reported bugs fixed, new samples provided in the package, documentation enhancements.
• Improvement of the mouse position zoom mode.
• Memory usage improvement, especially for huge bitmap embedded in PDF documents.
The full change log is available on the GdPicture forum in the Announcements section at forums.gdpicture.com.
GdPicture.NET 9.3 can be downloaded from the GdPicture website (www.gdpicture.com) at the Download page.
Requests for a free 30 days evaluation key are made on the Evaluation page.
For owners of previous GdPicture.NET versions and products, upgrades at discounted prices are applicable. Our sales team can directly be contacted via the Quick Contact Form at
GdPicture Product Selector
A new tool created to help customers determine the GdPicture toolkits that match their needs is available on the GdPicture website in the Order section.
The right configuration is obtained by selecting the required features. Its price is given by clicking the Calculate button.
Founded in 2003, ORPALIS is creator, developer and owner of the comprehensive document imaging toolk More..it series released under the brand "GdPicture", which is now a worldwide known and respected leader in imaging technologies. More than 12,000 developers based in over 70 countries include GdPicture components in their applications. www.orpalis.com / www.gdpicture.comLess..
59, vieux chemin de Saint Clar, Muret
Published On:November 14, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Shenzen Diwei Machinery Presents Extensive Range of High Quality GPS Tracking Solutions
ASUSTOR to Shine Spotlight on All NAS Devices and New ADM 2.0 OS at Computex 2013
Get 15% Off Cloud Fax Service Sfax in Celebration of 15th Birthday
Tangible IP Announces the Sale of a Wireless Video Patent Portfolio
ASPHostPortal.com Expand Further into Asia with New Data Center in Singapore