Fry Mold Inspectors Premiere "Get Rid of Mold" Testing & Remediation for California Residences
Mold experts Phillip and Divine Fry have introduced their "Get Rid of Mold" inspection and removal service for residences anywhere in California to locate and remediate toxic mold growth in homes, condominiums, and apartments.
Montrose, MI (I-Newswire) January 16, 2014 - Certified Mold Inspectors Phillip and Divine Fry announce the comprehensive "Get Rid of Mold" $750 package for toxic and household mold testing and remediation for houses, condo's, and rental units in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento, and other California cities including, but not limited to:
Anaheim, Buena Park, Berkeley, Burbank, Carlsbad, Carson, Chula Vista, Compton, Corona, Costa Mesa, Downey, Escondido, Fontana, Fresno, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Glendale, Hawthorne, Hemet, Hesperia, Huntington Beach, Inglewood, Irvine, Lakewood, Lancaster, Long Beach, Marin County, Mission Viejo, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Newport Beach, Norwalk, Oakland, Oceanside, Ontario, Orange, Orange County, Oxnard, Palmdale, Pasadena, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Simi Valley, Temecula, Thousand Oaks, Torrance, Ventura, Victorville, Vista, West Covina, Westminster, and elsewhere in California.
The Frys are also Certified Environmental Hygienists, Professional Industrial Hygienists, and Certified Mold Remediators. Mr. Fry wrote five mold advice ebooks including Mold Health Guide and Mold Legal Guide, and he is the webmaster since 1999 of the 300 page mold information website moldinspector.com, as well as buildingmoldinspection.com, workplacemold.com, and airconditionermold.com.
The Frys' "Get Rid of Mold" package provides homeowners, managers, and tenants with these services and products:
1. Toxic mold and water leak inspection house-wide including the attic, basement, crawl space, living areas, and the heating and cooling ducts.
2. Four mold tests with certified mold laboratory mold species identification and quantification in these four important locations: (a) outdoor air control test against which to evaluate indoor mold test results; (b) mold test of the outward air flow from one air supply duct register of the operating heating/cooling system; (c) mold test of the room air in the living room or master bedroom; and (d) one surface mold sampling of visible mold. If the homeowner needs additional mold testing, each additional test is $85.00 including mold lab analysis.
3. Written mold inspection report containing the mold inspector's observations and findings plus the mold lab results from the mold samples taken.
4. If a mold problem is discovered and documented in the mold inspection and testing, EnviroFry will prepare and present a detailed, written, step-by-step Mold Remediation Protocol Plan to guide the property owner, manager or resident in either getting competitive mold removal bids from qualified mold remediation companies or do-it-yourself mold removal guidance.
5. Unlimited phone and email consultations for thirty days with mold expert Phillip Fry after the inspection date to help the client solve his or her residential mold problems.
6. A free ecopy of each of Phillip Fry's ebooks: (a) Mold Health Guide; (b) Mold Legal Guide; (c) Mold Monsters; (d) Do It Best Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, Remediation, and Prevention; and (e) Mold Home Remedy Recipes. Alternatively, mold victims, property owners, and property managers can buy all five ebooks for just $49 as the "Mold Library" at moldmart.net.
7. Five pounds of boric acid powder, one of the best, non-toxic mold removal and mold prevention products, delivered by postal priority mail, alternatively available at moldmart.net.
For additional information about "Get Rid of Mold", please email mold expert Phillip Fry firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Phillip toll-free 1-866-300-1616, or Phillip's cell phone 1-480-310-7970, or visit the Frys' website moldexpertconsultants.com.
The Fry's company EnviroFry also does mold inspection, testing, and removal for homes, offices, workplaces, and other commercial and government buildings nationwide in the USA, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
Phillip Fry, Co-Manager
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, Michigan 48457
Phone Toll-Free 1-866-300-1616
Cell Phone 1-480-310-7970
10104 Sheridan Rd
Phone : 1-866-300-1616
Published On:January 16, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
KBE Building Corp. Helping Connecticut's Neediest Residents with $2,000 Gift to Hands On Hartford
Liberty Building Forensics Group Completes Expert Witness Work for Pegasus Landings
Dumpster Dumping Is Often Cheapest & Best Mold Remediation, Advises Environmental Hygienist Fry
McKenney's, Inc. Offers Retrocommissioning (RCx) Services to Improve Building Operations
Houston Contractor Has Best-in-Class Quality Control