Acknowledging the customer's demand, a new version of ezCheckPrinting software for small businesses allows data import from Quickbooks for quicker check writing on the blank check paper. Try it risk free at www.halfpricesoft.com.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting from Halfpricesoft.com makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business. And best of all, users can even get ezCheckPrinting software and the virtual printer for free through new TrialPay offers.
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks, EzCheckPrinting software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) - no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
To take advantage of this QuickBooks and Quicken printing feature, user needs to install both ezCheckPrinting software and the virtual printer on their machine. Designed with simplicity in mind, ezCheckPrinting software is easy to install and easy to run. The step by step guide with images can also be found from product page.
Business owners and managers can try ezCheckPrinting software at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp without cost or obligation to ensure they like the software and that it meets their needs before purchasing it.
EzCheckPrinting check writer saves users time and money by printing checks on blank stock with logo and signature. In response to the requests' from QuickBooks users and Quicken users, Halfpricesoft.com released the new check printing software add-on, ezCheckPrinting Virtual Printer for QuickBooks and Quicken. Small businesses and CPAs can now print checks from QuickBooks and Quicken on the blank stock easily and inexpensively.
"Many of our customers are using QuickBooks and Quicken too. They asked us for a way to print checks from their printers without the cost of pre-printed checks," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "With ezCheckPrinting and this new QuickBooks Virtual Printer, users can now print checks on blank stock quickly and inexpensively."
Small business owners who are seeking productivity-boosting solutions are welcome to try ezCheckPrinting and Virtual Printer for QuickBooks and Quicken at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp