EquineLUX Invents Advanced And High-Performance Luxury Saddle Pads
Advanced and high-performance materials, developed for the use in different industries, finds new uses in the manufacturing of saddle pads and half-pads.
Montreal, Quebec (I-Newswire) January 8, 2013 - EquineLUX
Sweating is a natural process that helps human and animal species to cool down. When a horse runs, it can lose up to 14 liters of moisture in one hour. Therefore, using natural, high-tech and sport materials along with the innovative technology is the only way to make EquineLux Saddle Pads work to the horse's and rider's advantage.
EquineLUX Saddle Pads are designed from a high-quality MERINO Sheepskin, soft polyester 3-D SPACER fabric, air-trough NON-SLIP mesh textile, open-cell HIGH RESILIENCE foam, and quilted with light-weight synthetic fibers 100% COTTON fabric.
Due to breathability, sweat-wicking, non-slip, and shock-absorbing features, EquineLUX Saddle Pads really can:
✓ provide a perfect grip
✓ help prevent excessive sweat loss
✓ reduce heat build-up
✓ allow consistent air circulation
✓ provide high-performance moisture transfer
✓ reduce stress on horse's withers, back and loins
✓ keep your horse more comfortable and serve you longer than many other saddle pads.
Every EquineLUX Luxury Saddle Pad's model is made of 3 to 5 distinct layers of fabrics and materials combined in a way that is both innovative and technologically advanced. The multi-layer construction provides better efficiency and increased reliability.
- Hypoallergenic 3-Dimensional Spacer fabric provides exit paths for moisture and stale air, promoting faster sweat evaporation and maximum breathability. Additional benefits include shock absorption and cushioning with excellent recovery properties;
- Quilted with breathable and light-weight synthetic fibers, 100% Cotton pre-shrunk lining wicks away sweat quickly and efficiently;
- Air-through Non-Slip Mesh layers assure perfect grip, allowing you to prevent lateral, forward, or backward shifting and holding the saddle in the right place;
- 100% Merino Sheepskin contains lanolin, a natural substance, which soothes the horse's skin and promotes a unique therapeutic effect. Merino Sheepskin wicks away sweat, keeps the horse cool during summer, and warm in winter;
- Open-cell High Resiliency foam inserts allow for the overall weight to be redistributed over a larger area, thus reducing pressure and providing shock absorption effect;
- Fleecy and soft fabric patches reduce friction and rubbing on shoulders and withers;
- Genuine leather reinforcements on the girth area ensure durability of the EquineLux Saddle Pad.
EquineLUX professionals always stay on top of the industry trends, techniques, and technology. Over the years, our specialists have acquired remarkable experience in the design and production of the saddle pads. That is why we guarantee the highest quality of the LUXURY Saddle Pads and eLUX-pads SYSTEM Half-Pads.
3700 rue Saint-Patrick
Phone : 5149371273
Published On:January 8, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
NBA Mock Draft 2013 - Bold 2013 NBA Mock Draft First Round Picks
Inspirational and Motivational Speaker Tansel Ali 2 X Australian Memory Champion
Sub70 Appointed Official Clothing Sponsor for 2013 Westwood Cup
Krav Maga of Orange County’s Yuri Boiarsky Receives 2nd Degree Black Belt
Walco Design Launches 2013 Spring Collection