Environmental Hygienists Premiere "Get Rid of Mold" Inspection & Removal in Phoenix, Mesa, & Tucson
Mold experts Phillip and Divine Fry have introduced their "Get Rid of Mold" $750 package price mold inspection and mold removal service for homeowners anywhere in Arizona.
Montrose, Michigan (I-Newswire) January 13, 2014 - For the low package price of only $750, Certified Environmental Hygienists and mold experts Phillip and Divine Fry have introduced the comprehensive, EnviroFry "Get Rid of Mold" program for mold inspection, mold testing, mold cleaning, and mold removal service for homes, condominiums, and apartments in Phoenix, Mesa, and Tucson, plus these Arizona cities:
Anthem, Apache Junction, Avondale, Buckeye, Bullhead City, Casa Grande, Casas Adobes, Catalina Foothills, Chandler, Douglas, Drexel Heights, El Mirage, Eloy, Flagstaff, Florence, Flowing Wells, Fortuna Foothills, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Green Valley, Kingman, Lake Havasu City, New River, Nogales, Oro Valley, Paradise Valley, Payson, Peoria, Prescott, Prescott Valley, Queen Creek, Rio Rico, Sahuarita, San Luis, San Tan Valley, Scottsdale, Sierra Vista, Sun City, Sun City West, Surprise, Tanque Verde, Tempe, Yuma, and elsewhere in Arizona.
The Frys are also Professional Industrial Hygienists, Certified Mold Inspectors, Certified Mold Remediators, and Certified Ozone Professionals. Mr. Fry is author of five mold advice ebooks, and he is the webmaster since 1999 of the 300 page mold help website moldinspector.com, as well as arizonamoldinspection.net, scottsdalemoldinspection.com, mesamoldinspection.com, and tucsonmoldinspector.com.
The Arizona EnviroFry "Get Rid of Mold" program package includes the following services and products:
1. Mold and water problem inspection of the entire residence including the attic, basement, crawl space, all rooms, and the heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and ducts.
2. Four mold tests with accredited mold lab mold species identification and quantification in these four key areas: (a) outdoor air control test against which to compare indoor mold test results; (b) mold test of the outward air flow from one air supply duct register of the operating HVAC system; (c) mold test of the room air in one important room such as the living room or master bedroom; and (d) one surface mold sampling of visible mold growth or a suspicious surfaces that should be mold tested. If the homeowner needs additional mold testing, each additional test is $85.00 including mold lab analysis.
3. Written mold inspection report containing the inspector's observations and findings plus the mold lab results from the mold samples taken.
4. If a mold problem is discovered and documented in the mold inspection and testing, EnviroFry will prepare and present a detailed, written, step-by-step Mold Remediation Protocol Plan to guide the property owner, manager or resident in either getting competitive mold removal bids from qualified mold remediation companies or do-it-yourself mold removal guidance.
5. Unlimited phone and email consultations for thirty days with mold expert Phillip Fry after the inspection date to help the client solve his or her residential mold problems.
6. A free ecopy of each of Phillip Fry's ebooks: (a) Mold Health Guide; (b) Mold Legal Guide; (c) Mold Monsters; (d) Do It Best Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, Remediation, and Prevention; and (e) Mold Home Remedy Recipes. Alternatively, mold victims, property owners, and property managers can buy all five ebooks for just $49 as the "Mold Library" at moldmart.net.
7. Five pounds of boric acid powder, one of the best, non-toxic mold removal and mold prevention products, delivered by postal priority mail, alternatively available at moldmart.net.
For more details about the "Get Rid of Mold" program or to request the program for your Arizona home, please email mold consultant Phillip Fry email@example.com or phone Phillip toll-free 1-866-300-1616, or Phillip's cell phone 1-480-310-7970, or visit the EnviroFry website moldexpertconsultants.com.
Phillip Fry, Co-Manager
EnviroFry Environmental Hygienists
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, Michigan 48457
Phone Toll-Free 1-866-300-1616
Cell Phone 1-480-310-7970
About EnviroFry Environmental Hygienists
EnviroFry Environmental Hygienists
10104 Sheridan Rd
Phone : 1-866-300-1616
Published On:January 13, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Mold Removal Often Fails To Get Rid of Mold Infestations, Warns Environmental Hygienist Fry
Foundation Repair Company in Houston TX Announces Up To $200 in Savings on Service This Spring
New KBE Building Corp. Scholarship Helping Connecticut Students Build Strong Construction Careers
Role of Global Brands in Enhancing Value of NCR Realty Value
Inside IQ Member McKenney's, Inc. Talks About Cybersecurity Best Practices for BAS Protection