Environmental Hygienist Explains 10 Steps To Kill Indoor Insects with High Output Ozone Gas
Phillip Fry, Certified Environmental Hygienist & Certified Ozone Professional, recommends ten steps for the effective killing of indoor dust mites, bedbugs, cockroaches, and other insects with the use of high output ozone gas from an ozone generator
Montrose, MI (I-Newswire) December 17, 2013 - Killing indoor insect pests such as dust mites, bedbugs, and cockroaches is best done with high output ozone gas properly applied, according to Phillip Fry, Certified Environmental Hygienist and Certified Ozone Professional.
"High output ozone gas is much safer for human occupants and their pets than the use of the toxic chemical pesticides that often leave an unhealthy product residue inside pesticide-treated homes, offices, and workplaces," notes Mr. Fry, who includes the following ten steps to kill indoor insects with ozone gas on the EnviroFry website ozonegeneratorkillsmold.com.
1. Ozone gas is a regular, two oxygen atom molecule (0†) to which an extra oxygen atom has been temporarily added by the ozone generator to create a three oxygen atom molecule, (ozone gas) (0–). This extra oxygen atom gives the molecule its ozone gas a very effective and powerful oxidizing power to kill insects, mold spores, mold growth, and odors such as pet odors and smoking odors.
Ozone gas is regularly utilized by hospitals to sanitize hospital rooms and operating rooms. Ozone gas is also rapidly replacing chlorine gas as the preferred process to disinfect swimming pool and public whirlpool spa water.
2. No people, pets, or live plants can be inside the ozone-treated house, condo, apartment, workplace, or commercial or governmental building during the lengthy ozone treatment time sessions, or for two hours afterwards. Bug-killing ozone gas returns to normal oxygen in about 30 to 45 minutes after turning off the ozone generator.
3. So that ozone gas can reach all areas and surfaces in which the insects can hide, take preparatory steps such as, but not limited to: (a) leave dresser drawers, bathroom vanity drawers, kitchen cabinet doors and drawers, and office desk and filing cabinet drawers open about two to four inches; (b) remove all rugs from the floor and hang them on portable clothes drying racks so that the ozone gas can treat both sides of the hanging rugs as well as the now exposed flooring beneath where the rugs usually placed; (c) remove and discard all accumulated newspapers, magazines, trash, and wastebasket contents to outdoor trash bins or containers; (d) open closet doors and drawers; (e) thoroughly clean and vacuum all floors and upholstered furniture and the entire house or building; and (f) put clothes on hangers two inches apart to allow ozone treatment on both sides of the hanging clothes.
4. Protect your electrical and electronic possessions against any potential damage from lengthy ozone treatment sessions by: (a) taping over (with wide masking tape) all exposed rubber and vinyl items like the rubber gaskets of refrigerators and freezers; and (2) removing all electronic items such as computers, TVs, music systems, etc., from the building or covering such items with plastic sheeting taped tight to keep the ozone from getting into or onto the protected equipment.
5. Close all windows and doors except for leaving one window (located relatively close to the running ozone generator) open about two to four inches high to provide a source of fresh air for the ozone generator to turn into ozone gas.
6. Leave the heating/cooling system off during the ozone treatment sessions except when doing ozone treatment into the inside of the home or building's heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and ducts, in which case, run the HVAC system on fan ventilation only (no heating or cooling) to help move the heavy ozone gas throughout the HVAC ducts and the entire house or building.
7. Use the high output (28,000 mg. of ozone output per hour) contractor model Bio3Blaster (available at ozonegeneratorkillsmold.com) because indoor insect killing requires massive amounts of ozone gas for extended time periods, such as at least eight hours into the return air duct of the operating HVAC system, plus at least eight hours inside each separate room or area of the house, including the basement, crawl space, and attic. If necessary, do additional ozone treatment sessions daily for several days in a row to make sure all insects, mold spores, and exposed mold growth are dead.
8. When doing ozone treatment of each room or area, use two large box fans placed close to the outward ozone gas flow to move the ozone both vertically and horizontally to counteract the natural tendency of the heavier-than-air ozone gas to fall to the floor.
9. Use the General Electric timer or its remote control on-off switch (that is provided with the EnviroFry ozone generator) to turn remotely turn the ozone generator off and on.
10. During the ozone treatment time session, do not enter into the treatment area without wearing a 3M brand breathing respirator with VOC filters and rated P100 (minimizes your breathing in of ozone), about $40 from a large home improvement or hardware store.
For questions about the use of ozone gas to kill insects, mold, and odors, please visit the website ozonegeneratorkillsmold.com, or email Phillip Fry firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone Mr. Fry toll-free 1-866-300-1616, or his cell phone 1-480-310-7970.
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, Michigan 48457
Phone toll-free 1-866-300-1616
Cell phone 1-480-310-7970
10104 Sheridan Rd
Phone : 1-866-300-1616
Published On:December 17, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
"The Reliant Way" Brings Peace of Mind to Home Renovations
Mold Removal Often Fails To Get Rid of Mold Infestations, Warns Environmental Hygienist Fry
Foundation Repair Company in Houston TX Announces Up To $200 in Savings on Service This Spring
New KBE Building Corp. Scholarship Helping Connecticut Students Build Strong Construction Careers
Role of Global Brands in Enhancing Value of NCR Realty Value