Environment Testing Laboratory of Comet Consultancy Services Is Recommended for ISO 17025 Accreditation With Help of Global Manager Group
Environment Testing Laboratory of Comet Consultancy Services is one of the leading laboratories in the Ahmedabad, India has been recommended for NABL - ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation for all prestigious parameters with help of Global Manager Group.
Ahmedabad (I-Newswire) December 5, 2013 - Environment Testing Laboratory of Comet Consultancy Services in is one of the leading laboratories in the Ahmedabad, India has been recommended for ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation with help of Global Manager Group. The services of the Comet Consultancy Services is to provides industries for getting permission form the State Pollution Control Board in terms of Consent to Establish as well as Consent to Operate and routing environment audit as per the requirements including the analysis of Water and waste water analysis, ambient air analysis and stack analysis. GMG has done in-depth study for all such parameters of Water and waste water analysis, ambient air analysis and stack analysis and prepared detail system form implementation for all such parameter for accreditation. All such tests are done as per Indian Standard/ APHA and other international standard. With the help of Global Manger Group, the Laboratory has been recommended for ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (NABL) accreditation for all prestigious parameters.
Global Manger Group has implemented ISO/IEC 17025:2005 system in the Laboratory by training employee of all level, preparation of documentation, implementation, and providing necessary help till accreditation of the system. GMG is associated with the organization since last 2 years and helped for identification of gap analysis and suggesting the equipments/ critical consumables/ Certified Reference Materials to fulfill the test standard requirements. Required support in routing malignance of system and system up gradation is provided. During the implementation of ISO/IEC 17025:2055 following steps were implemented:
• Gap analysis against the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17025, test standards, equipment requirements.
• Preparation of documents for ISO 17025 like, Quality Manual, Quality Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, Work sheet, Test report template etc.
• Training to all levels of employees with active participation.
• Conducting internal audit for checking competence of the laboratory after implementation.
• Conducting management review for ensuring implementation.
Global Manager Group Used ISO 17025 Documentation Kit for implementing Laboratory management system as per Indian standard NABL for ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation. Some key documents provided in this documentation kit, which is designed by ISO 17025 consulting team of GMG, are as follows:
1. A sample ISO/IEC 17025 manual with quality policy.
2. ISO/IEC 17025 Procedures (18 procedures) to implement the system in the test laboratory and comply ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation standard requirements.
3. Standard Operating Procedures (07 sops) for good work practices.
4. The 5 exhibits for calibration periodicity of instruments.
5. A set of 42 ISO/IEC 17025 templates and standard forms to establish the system for the laboratory.
6. Set of 22 filled forms to guide users for how to fill up the complex forms or QMS forms.
7. ISO/IEC 17025 audit checklist, which help them to verify implemented ISO systems.
About Global Manager Group
Global manager group is a world class consultancy and training company. We had 100% success rate in More..helping customers for ISO series consultancy Quality, Safety, HSE, Six sigma, kaizen, Kanban, 5S lean manufacturing, Benchmarking, best management techniques, performance appraisal, international marketing and latest management topics.Less..
Global Manager Group
903, Samudra Annexe
Near Hotel Klassic Gold, Off. C.G.Road, Ahmedabad
Phone : 0091-79-26561104
Tags:iso 17025 accreditation NABL accreditation iso 17025 consultancy Environment testing laboratory Environment laboratory accreditation
Published On:December 5, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Mechanical Testing Promotions at Laboratory Testing Inc.
Perisher Ski Resort's New Freedom Quad Chairlift
Low Cost Permanent Magnet Stepper Motors with Precise Precision
Airius Wins Innovation Award for Environmental Technology
American Energy Education and Research Center, Inc Appoints John Browne as New Company President