EnviroFry Introduces Get Rid of Mold Inspection & Removal Package $750 for Homes Nationwide
Environmental Hygienists Phillip and Divine Fry premiere their "Get Rid of Mold" package plan for mold inspection, testing, and remediation for residences nationwide USA plus Ontario Province.
Montrose, Michigan (I-Newswire) January 12, 2014 - For the low package price of only $750, Certified Environmental Hygienists Phillip and Divine Fry and their nationwide EnviroFry associates are now offering the comprehensive "Get Rid of Mold" program for mold inspection, mold testing, mold cleaning, and mold removal service for homes, condominiums, and apartments in California, Las Vegas, Arizona, and most cities in the Midwest, East Coast, and South in the USA, as well in Ontario Province of Canada.
The Frys are also Professional Industrial Hygienists, Certified Mold Inspectors, Certified Mold Remediators, and Certified Ozone Professionals. Mr. Fry is author of five mold advice ebooks, and he is the webmaster since 1999 of the 300 page mold information website moldinspector.com, as well as buildingmoldinspection.com, workplacemold.com, and airconditionermold.com.
The EnviroFry "Get Rid of Mold" program package includes the following services and products:
1. Mold and water problem inspection of the entire residence including the attic, basement, crawl space, all rooms, and the heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and ducts.
2. Four mold tests with accredited mold lab mold species identification and quantification in these four key areas: (a) outdoor air control test against which to compare indoor mold test results; (b) mold test of the outward air flow from one air supply duct register of the operating HVAC system; (c) mold test of the room air in one important room such as the living room or master bedroom; and (d) one surface mold sampling of visible mold growth or a suspicious surfaces that should be mold tested. If the homeowner needs additional mold testing, each additional test is $85.00 including mold lab analysis.
3. Written mold inspection report containing the inspector's observations and findings plus the mold lab results from the mold samples taken.
4. If a mold problem is discovered and documented in the mold inspection and testing, EnviroFry will prepare and present a detailed, written, step-by-step Mold Remediation Protocol Plan to guide the property owner, manager or resident in either getting competitive mold removal bids from qualified mold remediation companies or do-it-yourself mold removal guidance.
5. Unlimited phone and email consultations for thirty days with mold expert Phillip Fry after the inspection date to help the client solve his or her residential mold problems.
6. A free ecopy of each of Phillip Fry's ebooks: (a) Mold Health Guide; (b) Mold Legal Guide; (c) Mold Monsters; (d) Do It Best Yourself Mold Inspection, Testing, Remediation, and Prevention; and (e) Mold Home Remedy Recipes. Alternatively, mold victims, property owners, and property managers can buy all five ebooks for just $49 as the "Mold Library" at moldmart.net.
7. Five pounds of boric acid powder, one of the best, non-toxic mold removal and mold prevention products, delivered by postal priority mail, alternatively available at moldmart.net.
For more details about the "Get Rid of Mold" program, please email mold consultant Phillip Fry firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Phillip toll-free 1-866-300-1616, or Phillip's cell phone 1-480-310-7970, or visit the EnviroFry website moldexpertconsultants.com.
EnviroFry also does mold inspection, testing, and removal for offices, workplaces, and other commercial and government buildings in the USA, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
Phillip Fry, Co-Manager
EnviroFry Environmental Hygienists
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, Michigan 48457
Phone Toll-Free 1-866-300-1616
Cell Phone 1-480-310-7970
10104 Sheridan Rd
Phone : 1-866-300-1616
Tags:mold removal mold testing mold inspection Mold Remediation mold inspector mold cleaning mold remediator
Published On:January 12, 2014
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Liberty Building Forensics Group Completes Expert Witness Work for Pegasus Landings
Dumpster Dumping Is Often Cheapest & Best Mold Remediation, Advises Environmental Hygienist Fry
McKenney's, Inc. Offers Retrocommissioning (RCx) Services to Improve Building Operations
Houston Contractor Has Best-in-Class Quality Control
Mold Removal Often Fails To Get Rid of Mold Infestations, Warns Environmental Hygienist Fry