Maker of measurement and automation equipment releases new cutting-edge universal data manager Ecograph T RSG35 universal data manager can record, visualize and monitor all analog and/or digital signal inputs
Endress+Hauser introduces the Ecograph T RSG35 universal data manager. This versatile upgrade to the existing RSG30 allows users to record, visualize and monitor all analog and/or digital input signals. A completely reworked web server integrated into the RSG35 makes it intuitive to operate and enables access to current and historical process data via a convention standard web browser, no matter the operator's location. Other benefits of the Ecograph T RSG35 include:
• Modular construction with up to 12 universal inputs
• Ethernet and USB capable, plus optional Modbus TCP/RTU slave
• E-mail notification with limit value infringements and alarms
• 128MB internal memory and additional data storage on an SD card or USB stick
• Free Field Data Manager (FDM) for manipulation-free data read out, storage and analysis
The RSG35 is fit for a wide variety of applications:
• Tank and level monitoring
• Supervision of processes in power stations
• Water and waste quality supervision
• Temperature supervision in metal processing
Visit the Endress+Hauser website at http://www.endressdirect.us/registration to learn more about the Ecograph T RSG35 universal data manager.
Endress+Hauser is one of the world's leading suppliers of measuring devices, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. In 2013, the company group recorded sales of approximately 2.4 billion dollars with more than 11,000 employees worldwide.
Endress+Hauser supplies sensors, devices, systems and services for level, flow, pressure and temperature measurement as well as liquid analysis and measured value recording. The company supports its customers with automation, logistical and IT services and solutions.
Contact: Crystal Hunt (Abrell)
Market Content Development Manager
Phone: 317-535-1306 (office), 317-439-6426 (mobile)