Elysee Scientific Cosmetics, a leader in skincare technology, has developed a skincare line dedicated to fighting signs of premature aging.
Elysee Scientific Cosmetics, a leader in skincare technology, has developed a skincare line dedicated to fighting signs of premature aging. A family owned and operated business, Elysee has been committed to helping women look younger and feel better for over 90 years.
"Finding a way to avoid stress is crucial to maintaining a state of well-being and helping to prevent premature skin aging, notes Linda Marshall, President of Elysee Scientific Cosmetics. "Exposure to skin stressors, such as environmental conditions, lack of sleep, and dryness, has the ability to make us look many years older than our chronological age."
While visible signs of aging has to do with wrinkles and dehydration, it also deals with chromophores, molecules responsible for skin color & uniformity. All of these factors can lead to premature signs of aging. Elysee has developed two products to fight these signs and give skin a more youthful appearance.
LuminAcai™ Skin Brightening Moisturizer - Elysee's LuminAcai Skin Brightening Moisturizer features a combination of age-defying "chaperones" that not only work together to protect the skin against the visible damage caused by hostile conditions (extreme heat and cold, stress, environmental aggressors), but also helps to improve skin uniformity and luminosity resulting in a younger-looking skin tone. Created with the latest skincare advancements to deliver intensive brightening benefits, this powerful, light-weight moisturizer helps to banish uneven skin tone and texture leaving skin feeling hydrated and looking radiant!
Benefits and Features of LuminAcai Skin Brightening Moisturizer include:
• Emblica Fruit Extract. A safe and effective skin brightening ingredient, clinically proven to be as effective (if not more so) than other skin brightening ingredients - Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydroquinone and Kojic Acid. Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of UV- induced skin damage.
• Broad-spectrum antioxidant activity, age-defying benefits and an effective skin brightening agent.
• Chromocare: Aging has to do with wrinkles and dehydration but also with chromophores, a part of a molecule responsible for color. Chromocare is effective against oxidative stress and helps to address collagen, melanin, and haemoglobin.
YouthSpan™ 'Ageless Hands' Restorative Hand Plumping Crème - It's often said that the hands show the body's first signs of aging. 'Ageless Hands' is a complete anti-aging beauty treatment formulated to help counteract skin concerns that are unique to the hands such as thinning skin, excessive dryness, loss of plumpness, fine lines, harsh environmental factors and uneven skin tone. This transformational hand crème delivers targeted intervention to effectively combat loss of elasticity, helping skin appear firmer, fuller, smoother, with a more even tone and texture.
Benefits and Features of YouthSpan Hand Plumping Crème include:
• Rich in antioxidants, Sirtuin and Telomere Technology to help extend the look of youth on hands.
• Features an innovative ingredient complex to help fight against oxidative stress, which is a major cause of chromophore aging and skin damage.
• Effectively helps to combat loss of elasticity by restoring the skin density through extraordinary hydration and a unique lipo-filling-like action.
About Elysee Scientific Cosmetics:
Elysee takes pride in giving back as well, donating a portion of sales to shelters for abused women and children. Elysee also contributes to the "Look Good, Feel Better" program for women recovering from breast cancer. In 2002, the Marshall family founded The James E. Marshall OCD Foundation. This non-profit organization is dedicated to raising money for genetic research and educating society on the disorder and misunderstandings of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, as well as helping to provide grants to those seeking medical assistance.
Elysee's products are available directly through Elysee's Corporate Headquarters, at Elysee Rejuvenation Centers, on the company's web site at http://www.elyseecosmetics.com, on the Home Shopping Network at http://www.hsn.com, and through nationwide salons and doctor offices.
For more information on Elysee Scientific Cosmetics, to try the Elysee product line or for high-resolution photos, please contact Jessica Burfield at Libra Design and Media, 608-577-9337, or email@example.com.
With over ninety years of experience in skin care research, Elysee Scientific Cosmetics, Inc. has built a reputation as a visionary leader in the introduction of important skin care breakthroughs. Today, it continues that heritage by offering high-quality, technologically advanced and innovative beauty formulations made with only the finest, patented ingredients. Elysee products can be found online at http://www.elyseecosmetics.com.