Eliminate Nasty Male Organ Odor - Hygiene Tips for a Clean, Mean, Love-making Machine
Keeping the male organ free of bacteria is an important part of good male organ health. Learn ways to improve the daily hygiene routine to ensure the male organ stays healthy.
New York, NY (I-Newswire) September 19, 2013 - Most men are unaware that their male organs are host to a gaggle of bacteria and that said bacteria can lead to infection and odor. Sure, the manhood may appear clean to the unaided eye, but studies have found as many that as many as 42 different kinds of bacteria call the skin of the male organ home. Learn a few quick hygiene tips to reduce the amount of bacteria on the male organ and keep the male organ healthy and odor free.
Why does the male organ harbor so much bacteria?
Just by looking at the male organ, one may think it should be a relatively clean body part. It is not exposed to the open air, and it is not coming into contact with germs at the same frequency as, say, the hands. While it is true that the male organ does not come into contact with a lot of outside germs, it is a breeding ground for its own army of bacteria. The entire male undercarriage is the perfect condition for bacteria to thrive in, as it is hot, moist and often sweaty. The lack of airflow and warmer temperatures also means bacteria multiply and lurk in the folds of the nether regions, which is why daily hygiene is so important.
Stepping up the male hygiene routine
• Wash: Of course, the most common sense way to keep the male organ free of bacteria is to take a shower every day, being certain to give the male organ careful attention and a thorough washing. It is also a good idea to hop in the shower post-work out and after having relations, to prevent a buildup of sweat and bodily fluids from breeding bacteria.
• Dry: Never get dressed when the goods are still wet; doing so gives the bacteria a head start as that moisture becomes trapped against the skin. Gently pat dry with a towel or allow to air dry, do not vigorously rub as that can irritate the male organ skin.
• Trim: Another great way to banish bacteria is to keep the hair trimmed. Even if a man does not want to go the full Monty and completely bare all, he should still trim the hair to within an inch or so from the skin. Not only does thick, long pelvic hair hold in heat and sweat -- which helps to create more bacteria -- it also gives those nasty buggers a place to cling on to. Excessive hair also traps in unwanted odor; so it's best to ditch at least some of the frizz.
• Mind the sheath: Men who are uncut need to pay particular attention to the skin around -- and especially under -- the sheath, as it is much more susceptible to bacteria. In fact, men who are uncut have a greater number and variety of bacteria than those who are cut-men with their sheath intact are also much more likely to suffer from UTI's, thrush, and prostate infections, as bacteria more readily make their way into the urethra when uncut. That is not to say that every man should run out and get their sheath removed; however, if persistent health issues occur, a doctor may recommend surgical ablation as a way of preventing chronic infections.
• Use vitamin A: Vitamin A is known for its antibacterial properties; therefore, when it is used in some capacity on the male organ skin, it can actually help to combat that unwanted bacteria and help keep the male organ odor free.
Keeping the male organ healthy
Minimizing bacteria is a great way to keep the male organ healthy and free from painful, irritating infections such as UTI's, thrush, and bladder infections - all of which can begin from bacteria making its way inside the male organ. Adding a daily male organ vitamin formula to the hygiene routine - particularly one containing vitamin A (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) - is a great way to improve the male organ health and fight bacteria. Simply rub the formula directly on the male organ after taking a shower - while the skin is still slightly damp - to lock in moisture and give the male organ a shot of specially balanced vitamins and nutrients to help keep it healthy and free of bacteria.
About Lenoc, Inc.
Lenoc is a USA based company that provides insight, education and knowledge for men and women about More..men's health. Articles about men's health can be viewed at the website: www.penishealth101.com Lenoc is also involved in producing a 3D animated cartoon that educates young adults about sex using humor and good will as the message. To view a 2 minute reel visit: www.mypeppino.comLess..
910 East 2nd St.
Phone : 212-620-5090
Published in:Health & Fitness
Published On:September 19, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Exercising for Better Aging!
Maximize the Effectiveness of Aorta Biosamples
Physical Activity Is A Must For Children - Best Options
"Dude, You Reek" - Talking to a Friend About Male Organ Odor
Best Bodybuilding Supplements Combo - Men's Life & Health Magazine Says "The Results are Shocking!"