ECOMAIDS Of Portland: What Happens When A Customer Can`t Be Home To Supervise A Cleaning
Lindsay Dellasega, owner and "hands-on" manager of ECOMAIDS of Portland, in her "question and answer" video series, explains the options available to customers who cannot be home to supervise a cleaning.
Milwaukie, OR (I-Newswire) September 25, 2013 - FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ECOMAIDS OF PORTLAND AND THE CLEANING SERVICES THAT IT OFFERS:
• Call 1-800-ECOMAIDS
• Visit portland.ecomaids.com
Lindsay Dellasega, owner and "hands-on" manager of ECOMAIDS of Portland, as part of her "question and answer" video series, explains the options available to customers who cannot be home to supervise a cleaning.
Lindsay and her team take the responsibility of home access and home security very seriously and, as such, have developed several secure access options for customers who cannot be home to supervise their cleaning, including:
• Providing ECOMAIDS of Portland with a key to keep in its office safe; the morning of the scheduled cleaning the office manager gives the key to the team leader and the key is returned to the office promptly after the cleaning (the chain of custody between the manager and the team leader is never broke)
• Leaving a key in a pre-determined location
• Providing a temporary code for the garage door
• Leaving a key with a neighbor or building manager
Although it isn't required, ECOMAIDS of Portland does ask that first-time customers be present for the first cleaning so that they can meet with the cleaning team, walk the team through the home and make the team aware of any cleaning preferences or special requests (the preferences and requests are then stored in the ECOMAIDS of Portland database and referneced with all future service visits). Additionally, the ECOMAIDS of Portland's cleaning technicians are bonded and insured, giving customers added peace of mind concerning the security of their home and valuables.
For more information about the home access and home security options available when using ECOMAIDS of Portland:
* Watch Lindsay's video: ECOMAIDS of Portland Discusses What Happens When Customers Cannot Be Home for a cleaning visit.
* Call ECOMAIDS of Portland at 503.908.0950
* Visit portland.ecomaids.com
Request a FREE Residential Cleaning Estimate
About ECOMAIDS of Portland
ECOMAIDS of Portland
10824 SE Oak Street
Phone : 503-908-0950
Published On:September 25, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.