E-tailing Is the Order of the Day in the Prospering Indian Retail Sector
The Retail market in India remains a high-potential market with a CAGR of 13.23% expected between 2012 and 2017.
Boston (I-Newswire) August 8, 2013 - The Retail market in India remains a high-potential market with a CAGR of 13.23% expected between 2012 and 2017, according to leading consumer specialist Canadean's new report: The Future of Retailing in India, which predicts that by 2017, the Retail market will continue to exhibit healthy growth.
E-tailing is the order of the day in the Indian retail sector
E-entrepreneurship has gained new grounds in India with every potential retail investor looking to explore this channel thanks to its high growth potential. According to the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI), the e-commerce market was estimated to be valued around USD10 billion in 2012. A report by First Data Corporation and ICICI Merchant Services released in 2012 showcases the growing confidence of urban Indian consumers who make online purchases, with potential growth for the domestic e-commerce market projected at USD125-260 billion by 2024-25.
Considering the favorable online environment, retailers have started to test new markets and harmonize their existing store footprints via the launch of their online counterparts. Retailers are now looking at this as a low-risk option, which they can use to venture into growing markets, build brands, and learn about consumers.
E-tailing has a huge impact on India Sales and expansion
Between 2007 and 2012, Indian retail sales grew from INR16,771 billion to INR30,175 billion - a CAGR of 12.47%; Canadean's research forecasts this market growth to continue at pace, with retail sales set to reach INR56,172 billion by 2017.
With such significant growth anticipated, the low-risk nature of expanding into the online retailing space makes it very attractive in the Indian market, with a healthy return on investment being driven by the broader trend of the increasing engagement of consumers in developing countries with online retailers, making e-tailing a very attractive means of boosting revenue for companies operating in the Indian retail sector.
Full Details of this Report can be found at:
This report is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering Retailing in India.
* Authoritative and granular detail on the Retail market in India, filling in gaps in marketers' understanding of trends, and the components of change behind them.
* Data on volume and value changes, brand dynamics, and distribution trends.
* Detailed analysis of the retail markets, capturing the shift of new channels depending on the country, the effects of recession, and shifting consumer behavior.
* Detailed product sales segmentation for both volumes and values, including brand data and sales by distribution at the product category level.
* Future forecasts for the market.
This will facilitate:
* Identification of the market dynamics that account for Retail sales overall and proper understanding of which categories and segments will show growth in the coming years.
* The confident updating marketers' strategic and tactical plans.
* Clear understanding of your own, and your competitors', position in the market, and the accurate identification of where to compete in the future.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research
228 Main St. #244
Phone : 800-844-8156
Published On:August 8, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Printingthestuff Offering 20% Discount on Sticker Printing for Business Life
Mobile Payment For Goods And Services Continues Global Growth
Employee Benefits & Human Resource Outsourcing Services For Businesses Offered by HR&P In Dallas, Texas
Prithvee Propmart Most Consistent Real Estate Consultants
Shahi Vilaas in Shahpura - Utopian Project