E.B. Tool Company Warns Builders of Heat Risks and Other Dangers
E.B. Tool Company urges building contractors and the DIY handyman to consider the risks associated with construction or home improvement projects, including heat related risks of summer temperatures.
Gays Mills, WI (I-Newswire) August 30, 2013 - As summer temperatures linger, E.B. Tool Company urges the builder or household handyman to note the risks of working in heat. High temperatures present significant danger of many heat related conditions, including heat cramps, fainting, heat exhaustion and heatstroke.
To reduce the chances of these conditions:
• Consider performing the most strenuous work during the coolest hours of the day: early morning or late evening
• Take regular breaks in a cool location
• Drink plenty of fluids, averaging a cup of water every 15 minutes
• Dress appropriately for the weather. Light colored, lightweight and moisture-wicking fabrics are best for the heat, as is a shading hat.
• Avoid working in enclosed spaces, like a garage or shed
• Always have the proper tools for DIY projects to avoid excessive physical work
Consider the Additional Risks Associated with Building Projects
Heat is not the only danger facing the average DIY handyman. Other risks include:
• Heights: When a project requires workers to leave the safety of the ground, falls are always a possibility. E.B. Tool Company suggests the use of quality scaffolding, ladders and protective safety equipment whenever a building or DIY project requires work to leave the ground.
• Debris: Splinters, screws, and metal shavings are a necessary by-product of many projects. E.B. Tool Company strongly suggests the use of protective eyewear and heavy shoes when working on a building site.
• Dust inhalation: Working with wood and other building materials in an enclosed space can present inhalation dangers. Dust, rust debris and other microscopic materials can cause significant damage to lungs and throat tissue. E.B. Tool Company recommends wearing protective masks whenever working with materials in an enclosed space.
• Repetitive strain: Performing the same action over and over again can lead to strain on the muscles involved. If your project requires repetitive tasks, such as nail or screw removal, it is important to have the proper tools for home improvement. For example, the KwickGripper screw and nail remover tool from E.B. Tool Company reduces strain on users, allowing you to remove countless fasteners without excess fatigue or soreness.
Whenever working on a building or DIY handyman project, E.B. Tool Company urges workers to consider the risks of the project, and to employ the necessary safety strategies to mitigate those risks.
To learn more about E.B. Tool Company's innovative, multi-use products and dedication to building the best household tools, visit them online at www.ebtoolcompany.com.
617 Ten Hills St
Gays Mills, WI 54631
About E.B. Tool Company
The EB Tool Company is located in Gay Mills, Wisconsin. EB Tool "uses tools to make tools" that supp More..ort the professional trades as well as home hobbyists in saving time, money and frustration. For more information, or to receive a pre-order discount, visit www.ebtoolcompany.com or contact EB Tool at 608-561-8665.Less..
E.B. Tool Company
617 Ten Hills St.
Phone : 608-630-5611
Tags:nail remover tool screw removal Best Household Tools DIY Handyman Household Handyman Tools For DIY Tools For Home Improvement
Published in:Appliance & Tool
Published On:August 30, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
E.B. Tool Company Encourages Making Homemade Christmas Gifts from Recycled Wood
Celebrate Thanksgiving with IMobie's Giveaway of PhoneClean 3 - the World's First IOS Cleaning Tool
The Best Hair Dryer Reviews Ever - No Longer Regret Your Choice
E.B. Tool Company Offers Affiliate Program to Motivated Builders
Air Conditioning Brisbane Specialists Lays Out Industry-leading Solutions and Services for Clients at Redsell.com.au