Dundas Chiropractic Centre, a prominent chiropractic clinic in Oakville, ON, is announcing the addition of Lisa Marie Piazzese, a Registered Massage Therapist, to its team of health specialists. Patients are now able to receive individual treatment
Leading Oakville clinic, Dundas Chiropractic Centre, has recently announced the arrival of their newest Registered Massage Therapist, Lisa Marie Piazzese.
Already a leader in health and wellness, Dundas Chiropractic Centre continues to expand its opportunities for patient healing. Having treated a variety of patients, Piazzese brings added skills and experience to the already successful chiropractic clinic.
With an increasing public concern for total body wellness, Dundas Chiropractic Centre has expanded its team to include an additional Registered Massage Therapist, Lisa Marie Piazzese. The chiropractic clinic currently provides a variety of therapy options, including Chiropody, Acupuncture, Physiotherapy, and more. Over the last 4 years, Lisa Marie Piazzese has treated a variety of patients in a chiropractic and physiotherapy setting, helping them to reach a healthy balance between physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. Her skills and experience bring a welcome addition to the already successful clinic.
As an experienced Registered Message Therapist, Dundas Chiropractic Centre's newest member, Lisa Marie Piazzese, gives patients a new opportunity for physical and emotional healing. Her experience includes the successful treatment of children, pregnant women, pre and post-surgery patients and injured patients. She believes in an individualized approach to physical and emotional healing, affirming the fact that every person is unique. Her entire focus is to help each patient reach their full health potential, living a life free of pain.
In addition to its other therapy options, Dundas Chiropractic Centre affirms the use of Massage Therapy as an effective method of treatment for the following conditions:
· Head and neck pain - including headaches, migraines, whiplash, and jaw pain
· Lower back pain - including back spasms, strains, and sprains
· Postural dysfunctions - due to bad posture, muscle weakness, and a strained work environment
· Shoulder and arm conditions - caused by sports injuries, frozen shoulder, and post-surgery recovery
· Impingement syndromes - such as thoracic outlet syndrome, carpal tunnel, and sciatica
· Digestive discomforts - including irritable bowel syndrome, indigestion, and constipation
· Circulatory conditions - such as high blood pressure and Raynaud's syndrome
With the help of Lisa Marie Piazzese, Dundas Chiropractic Centre will continue to excel in providing health and wellness to its patients. For more information on their full service clinic, visit Dundaschiropractic.com.