Cloud Dynamics Introduces EcoDC, A Revolutionary Data Center To Fundamentally Change Your IT Operations
Cloud Dynamics Inc., a global provider of data center and cloud computing solutions, announces its revolutionary ecoDC. ecoDC offers enterprise clients an ultra-highly-dense and efficient cloud data center.
Toronto, ON (I-Newswire) February 22, 2013 - Streamline your data center operations, while reducing your OPEX and managing your CAPEX
Cloud Dynamics Inc., a global provider of data center and cloud computing solutions, announces its revolutionary ecoDC. ecoDC offers enterprise clients an ultra-highly-dense and efficient cloud data center, which delivers significant energy and cost savings.
"More than 70% of traditional data centers cannot accommodate today's basic cloud computing needs, such as converged infrastructure and highly-dense storage systems," states Dr. Mirza Kamaludeen, Chief Technology Officer, Cloud Dynamics Inc. "Cloud computing services require efficiencies from three major levels: your data center, your IT infrastructure and your operating processes. As CIOs attempt to enable their data centers, they face unexpected capital expenses and losses in efficiency."
In addition, traditional data centers hog energy resources, pollute the environment, provide slow response times and require significant amounts of real estate. IT managers face additional challenges with high operating costs and inefficient management tools.
Cloud Dynamics revolutionizes the data center environment with ecoDC. By leveraging three of its technologies, the ultra-high-density Heat Exchanging System (cdHX), a game-changing ultra-highly-efficient and adaptive Cloud Data Center Cooling System (cdCS), combined with its powerful management and control system (cdCTL), CIOs and CEOs will achieve significant cost savings through an efficient data center.
With ecoDC, organizations can take control of their hosting environment: they can build their own data centers quickly, re-patriot outsourced core infrastructures, build agility, and enable business units to achieve their objectives quickly and efficiently.
ecoDC Key Features and Benefits
* Delivers the equivalent of a 10,000 square foot data center capacity within a 1,000 square foot footprint, at 20% of the capital cost and less than 50% of the operational cost.
* Enables data centers to achieve ultra-high data center efficiencies of less than a 1.1 Power Utilization Efficiency (PUE) ratio (the industry average is 2.0.)
* Manage and control operations using an adaptive and dynamic cloud data center control system (cdCTL) which "right sizes" power and cooling in real time, enabling data centers to achieve a constant PUE ratio regardless of IT load.
* cdCTL optimizes the cabinet temperature to 16 to 17 degrees Celsius, which reduces the IT equipment power requirement by 12% - 15%, enabling additional ecoDC power efficiencies.
* Provides up to 70KW per cabinet cooling capacity using Cloud Dynamics' second generation heat exchanger (cdHX-II.)
* Simplify the ecoDC implementation and enhance the security level of data center mechanical systems using Cloud Dynamics' second generation adaptive internal cooling system (cdCS-II.)
* ecoDC has a capacity of 35KW heat extraction (10 Tons) per cabinet, which is ten times more capacity than a legacy data center.
Cloud Dynamics' cloud-engineering specialists design and implement cloud processes, which are automated and orchestrated for maximum efficiencies. Transforming client's IT organizations into a services-oriented environment, enabling efficient internal and external delivery of cloud-based services through their innovative and pragmatic approach to developing and engineering data centers designed for the cloud.
ecoDC is available immediately through Cloud Dynamics' channel partner ecosystem. Check out www.clouddynamicsinc.com for more information.
- 30 -
About Cloud Dynamics Inc. Cloud Dynamics Inc, based in Toronto, Ontario, is an expert in improving data center efficiency by optimizing and modernizing complex data center and cloud computing technologies and solutions. Our cloud-engineering specialists help you transform your IT organization into a services-oriented environment, enabling efficient internal and external delivery of cloud-based services. For more information about Cloud Dynamics, please visit www.CloudDynamicsInc.com or call 1.416.759.7555.
Michelle Warren CloudDynamicsPR@CloudDynamicsInc.com
Cloud Dynamics Inc. trademark statements: Cloud Dynamics is a trademark of Cloud Dynamics Inc. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
About Cloud Dynamics Inc.
Cloud Dynamics Inc.
18 Wynford Drive, Unit 212
Phone : 4167597555
Published On:February 22, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Why Buy a Digiliant Storage Server System
Vrinsoft Technology Is An Ultimate Form of Perfection for PHP Development Services in India
Passfeed Is Internationalized, American Trends Start Sweeping The Asian!
Passfeed Popularity Encroaching Facebook!
GaN HEMT Epitaxial Wafer