Calculate BCWS, BCWP, ACWP & CV Data While Reading Project Data
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
Lane Cove, New South Wales, Australia (I-Newswire) January 1, 2013 - What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is happy to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 4.9.0. This month’s release includes a number of bug fixes along with improved calculations of earned values for Task, Resource and Assignment objects. The earned values BCWS, BCWP, ACWP and CV are calculated more precisely when project data is read. This version also includes some important bug fixes related to MPP resource assignments timephased data, task data issues, assignment baselines resource cost per use for 2003 MPP files, and conversion from MPP to PDF. Below is the complete list of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
• Calculate BCWS, BCWP, ACWP, CV values when read data from MPP files
• MPP resource assignments timephased data now reads correctly.
• Outline number is always null is now fixed
• Incorrect tasks' start dates is now fixed
• [MSP 2003] Tasks' data is incorrect when reading from MPP file
• Resource assignment work no longer matches when exporting data
• Incorrect Start, End dates reading from MPP 2003 file.
• Possible regression problem 4.8.0 is resolved.
• Exception while export MPP to PDF is resolved.
• Issue with CHM file Programmer's guide section
• Tasks start/finish dates removal is fixed when task duration changed by dragging in the Gantt Chart
• Opening issue of MPP to XML export result is resolved.
• Saving a Project two times corrupts the project file and freezes application is fixed
• read/write issue is resolved Assignment.Baseline.RscCostPerUse field in mpp 2003 files
• Read Task.Baseline.FixedCost field in mpp 2010 files
• Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow, Exception while opening the MPP is fixed
• Incorrect summary tasks rendering when saving project file to pdf or image
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Retrieving Resource Assignment Information: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Retrieving+Resource+Assignment+Information
- Read a Task's Timephased Data: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/tasksnet/Read+a+Task%27s+Timephased+Data
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks users can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
About Aspose Pty Ltd
Aspose.com, The .NET and Java component publisher! At Aspose you will find a wide variety of feature More..-rich components all of which can be purchased individually or in one powerful suite, Aspose.Total. Aside from programming components, you will also find our growing line of rendering extensions for Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services to export RDL reports in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF formats. With a variety of quality products, Aspose helps developers worldwide to become more productive and maximize their investments by delivering reliable solutions on time.Less..
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue Chatswood,
NSW, 2067 Australia
Phone : 888.277.6734
Tags:Calculate BCWS & BCWP from MPP files Calculate ACWP & CV values from MPP improved calculations of earned values f MPP resource assignments
Published On:January 1, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Innoppl Launches Innomobileapps.com - The New Enterprise Mobile Application Development Service to Accelerate Enterprise Mobility for Its Clients
MacXDVD Sparkles 2013 Summer Season with BOGO Offer and Whopping Discount
3D PageFlip Is Conducting Giveaway Activity from Now to May 31st: 10 Licenses for 3D PageFlip Standard
Ondesoft Mac Audiobook Converter V1.32.3 And Itunes Converter V1.32.3 Released!
Print Tracker Announces ‘MPS Basics’ Instructional Blog Series