Brazil's Largest Sunglasses Brand Selects GoECart To Power Its Multichannel Ecommerce Operations
GoECart's Platform Edged Out the Competition with its All-in-One Multichannel Ecommerce Capabilities; Chilli Beans Looking to Aggressively Target the US Ecommerce Market
Bridgeport (I-Newswire) December 13, 2012 - GoECart, the leading provider of fully integrated on-demand ecommerce solutions, today announced that Chilli Beans, the largest retailer of sunglasses in Latin America, has selected the GoECart 360 ecommerce solution to power its new online storefront. The retailer selected GoECart after an exhaustive search for an end-to-end ecommerce and order management solution for its international, multi-channel retail business.
"As we launch new sunglasses and other products each week and seek to expand our operations globally, we needed a feature rich and totally integrated ecommerce solution to keep pace with our growth. GoECart 360 is both cost-effective and a good long-term strategic fit- a rare combination," Chilli Beans global marketing director Cristiano Frois said in a statement.
Chilli Beans began as a simple retail stand selling sunglasses in Sƒ£o Paulo in 1998. Last year, the company sold more than two million pairs of the sunglasses. Today, Chilli Beans has over 450 exclusive selling points in Brazil, the United States, Portugal, and Angola with major expansion planned for 2013. Chilli Beans is a diversified brand-in addition to sunglasses the company provides a full line of products that also includes prescription eyewear frames, watches, hats, and more.
After a review of several mid-market and enterprise ecommerce providers, Chilli Beans found GoECart 360 offered the most comprehensive set of functionality required by the cross-channel retailer, Requirements included:
• Flexible web design and product catalog with built-in marketing and merchandising capabilities, complete order and payment processing, and back office integration with Intuit QuickBooks.
• Robust inventory management with pick/pack/ship capabilities, native integration with UPS® and other major shipping carriers, reverse logistics management, and easy customer service /CRM capabilities.
• Drill-down reporting for each franchise location, whereby each franchise receives detailed reports of purchases based on location (by zip code). The franchise is then able to locally market and build relationships with the customers.
• The ability to ensure that online store pricing is the exact same as that sold in retail stores.
The retailer cited several reasons for selecting GoECart; among them:
• GoECart offered the most comprehensive set of functionality to run an end-to-end, multi-channel business, including a highly branded online storefront, integrated order and inventory management, fulfillment and reverse logistics, and CRM, all built into a single modern cloud-based suite.
• GoECart was more affordable than all of the competing offerings that were surveyed
• GoECart was the most flexible and agile solution-better aligned with the retailer's goals to expand its operations in 2013.
"Chilli Beans selection of GoECart is a true testament to our ability to empower high-growth merchants with all of the features they need to succeed in online retail today, said Manish Chowdhary, CEO of GoECart. "Using technology like GoECart 360, multi-channel retailers can now focus on marketing, merchandising, and product development rather than on IT and integrating software tools."
(Read More @ http://www.goecart.com/newsandevents/pressreleases.aspx)
GoECart provides integrated, on-demand ecommerce solutions that help re More..tailers sell more goods and services more efficiently over any channel. Our flagship ecommerce suite, GoECart 360™, is the world's first web-based, all-in-one ecommerce suite that combines a powerful ecommerce storefront with enterprise-class order and inventory management, fulfillment, CRM, and much more all from a single data source. GoECart 360 empowers merchants to sell more efficiently across all major consumer touch points-web storefronts, "brick and mortar" stores, call centers, mail order catalogs, and the leading online marketplaces like Amazon.com® and eBay®.Less..
Park City Plaza 10 Middle Street
Phone : 877-243-3612
Published On:December 13, 2012
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Post-NAB 2014 Editors' Lounge To Feature The Latest From Avid
Future Electronics Offers the New 85V Half Bridge MOSFET Driver MIC4605 Series from Micrel
How to Organize IOS Apps Better
Riaxe Launches Free SWF to SVG Online Converter
Designs2HTML Delivers 100% Pixel-perfect WP Themes Starting at $129