American Unit Inc. Winner of Celebration of Enterprise
Frisco, TX (November 10, 2009) – American Unit, Inc., a leading single-source technology and business services provider, is the proud recipient of the 2009 Capital One – Celebration Of Enterprise award
(I-Newswire) November 10, 2009 - Frisco, TX (November 10, 2009) – American Unit, Inc., a leading single-source technology and business services provider, is the proud recipient of the 2009 Capital One – Celebration Of Enterprise award. The award recognizes businesses that have identified a need, responded with a unique product/service, and succeeded on the bottom line. Companies were judged in six different categories based on bottom-line revenue. The award is just one of many the firm has received during 2009.
“We are extremely proud of these prestigious awards and thank the organizations for their recognition of our growth,” said Devender Aerrabolu, Chief Executive Officer of American Unit. “Since our inception in 2003, our annual revenues have grown by an unprecedented average of 220% every year. In accepting these awards, I want to thank our loyal customers and dedicated employees without whom these achievements would not be possible.”
The recent recognition of the company adds to an impressive list of 2009 awards presented to the company. Among the more notable of these are:
• Named the 43rd fastest-growing company in North Texas for 2009 by the Caruth Institute for Entrepreneurship at SMU.
• Recognized as the second-best company to work for in Texas by the Best Companies Group. This statewide awards program honors the top 100 best places of employment in Texas, focusing on how they benefit their employees, the state's economy and other businesses.
• INC Magazine, the well known resource for entrepreneurs, ranked American Unit No. 15 among “Top 100 Businesses in Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX” and No. 29 in the “Top 100 IT Services Companies” in the US.
• Dallas Business Journal announced American Unit Inc, as one of the “Best Places to Work For” in North Texas. American Unit ranked 48th among the 162 North Texas businesses.
• American Unit Inc ranked as the 8th fastest-growing technology company in the Dallas area by the Metroplex Technology Business Council ’09 under their 5 year growth category.
• American Unit Inc was listed among the top 500 companies in USA for 2009 by Inc 500, based on a strong five-year revenue growth rate of 584.9%.
• Finalist for the 2009 Best of the Best award presented annually by the Frisco (Texas) Chamber of Commerce.
About American Unit
American Unit is a Dallas, Texas-based technology services firm dedicated to providing clients with innovative, effective and easy-to-use solutions for all their IT needs. From strategy and infrastructure development to implementation and maintenance, our highly capable consultants possess the experience and creativity necessary to meet any challenge – on time and on budget. Maybe that's why so many companies across the country consider American Unit their one source for information technology solutions.
For more information, visit www.americanunit.com.
About American Unit
American Unit is a technology services firm dedicated to providing clients with innovative, effectiv More..e and easy-to-use solutions for all their IT needs. From strategy and infrastructure development to implementation and maintenance, our highly capable consultants possess the experience and creativity necessary to meet any challenge – on time and on budgetLess..
Hall Office Park
2801 Network Blvd,Suite 810, Frisco, TX
Phone : 214 872 4700
Tags:sap business one Oracle E-business suite Siebel CRM People Soft Oracle JD Edwards Microsoft Navision Upgrades Microsoft NAV Upgrades Microsoft Navision Implementations Microsoft NAV Implementations Microsoft Dynamics Upgrades Microsoft Dynamics AX Microsoft Dynamics CRM SAP ERP Solutions
Published On:November 10, 2009
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
EFlip Standard as a New Tool in Digital Publishing
Compatibility Testing of Brand New GstarCAD8
RPG Action Game Always Keeps The Players On Their Toes
Mail's Best Friend Partners with SmarterTools Inc.
3M Czech Republic Uses CRM4Mobile – the Mobile CRM Solution from Fellow Consulting AG