Mobile applications developer AppChaps announce the launch of the Alley Art App for iOS devices, available from the App Store.
AppChaps introduced Alley Art for iOS, an innovative geometric painting creation application which includes an intuitive yet complete interface to place, scale, rotate shapes to create geometric art. With a few taps and gestures anyone can effortlessly create a geometric painting using a variety of shapes, textures, frames and a full spectrum of colors. Easily change the opacity of shapes, adjust, refine and export your artwork to share via email or facebook or twitter.
"Whether you are an adult or a child, you always need to be able to get your creative gears functioning" says Tamkeen S., founder of AppChaps. "With the Alley Art App, we are able to give our users a fun and easy way to create art from simple shapes." The idea is to let users think in simple creative ways and use the app to produce artwork, regardless of one's artistic skill level.
Alley Art features:
- A variety of geometric shapes
- Place, Scale, and Rotate shapes using simple finger gestures
- Full spectrum of Colors
- Change opacity/transparency of the shapes
- Apply Wood and Concrete Textures for a grunge effect
- Apply beautiful Frames for the final touch
- Share it on Facebook or Twitter
- Save as a Jpeg in your iOS device's Photo Gallery
- Add-Ons: 7 Shapes, 5 Textures, 5 Frames more
Alley Art ($0.99) is available for sale now on the iTunes Store and you can also read more about it on our website. A video of Alley Art in action and a couple of screenshots follow below.