Devart announces the release of three plugins for Visual Studio. The new improved versions of dbForge Fusion for SQL Server, dbForge Fusion for Oracle and dbForge Fusion for MySQL can be integrated into Visual Studio simultaneously.
Devart Team proudly presents the release of the new versions of three plugins for Visual Studio, designed to simplify database development and enhance data management.
The release includes the improved versions of dbForge Fusion for SQL Server, dbForge Fusion for Oracle and dbForge Fusion for MySQL, that can be integrated into Visual Studio simultaneously. There is no need to leave Visual Studio or uninstall any of Devart plugins to switch between them.
dbForge Fusion for SQL Server
dbForge Fusion for SQL Server provides an easier way to manage connections, explore and maintain existing databases, design compound SQL statements and queries, and manipulate data in different.
dbForge Fusion for SQL Server v1.5 includes a wide range of new features and improvements.
* With a new version of the Visual Studio plugin, users can personalize SQL formatting settings and save them into a single .xml file for a convenient handling.
* Support for multiple formatting profiles allows to activate any profiles that suit developers' needs, as well as to import and export them.
* With single-profile for multiple workstations, developers can share their settings with colleagues, and meet the company's code-formatting standards.
New formatting options editor:
* New quick search filter speeds up the search process when editing the formatting settings.
* In the new product version, developers can use an instant changes preview. Sample code displays formatting in accordance with the current settings.
* Now developers can edit code formatting preview. It means that any user can insert a piece of code into the preview field and see it while applying formatting settings.
Enhanced formatting settings:
* Any SQL-statement formatting can be adjusted independently and more precisely. Users can get a unique formatting for each statement type. Moreover, developers can format sub-queries separately from the queries, and sub-queries of other query types.
* These settings include the word recognition feature for different identifier cases. It is easier to switch between UPPER, lower or CamelCase - individual words will be still recognized.
* Independent built-in datatype case formatting settings are available in the new version of dbFroge Fusion for SQL Server.
Meet the enhanced functionality of dbForge Fusion for SQL Server with the following features:
* New SQL code refactoring features
* New code formatter features
* New code completion features
* Code and database identifier case synchronization
* Stored procedure call expansion
* Refresh suggestions cache
* Lots of snippets are added
* Objects describe performance is improved
The full list of the features is available on the product's page. Users can take a try and evaluate all the advantages of the new version of Visual Studio plugin for SQL Server.
dbForge Fusion for Oracle
The new version of dbForge Fusion for Oracle 3.5 is significantly improved. Devart Team has updated the Visual Studio plugin for Oracle to make the database development process even more efficient with lots of fixed bugs.
dbForge Fusion for MySQL
dbForge Fusion for MySQL v6.1 includes the number of new features, such as support for the latest versions of MySQL and MariaDB, integration into Visual Studio 2013 and support for the MariaDB specific features.
dbFroge Fusion for MySQL v6.1 comes with the number of new features and improvements:
* The product provides an extended support of pluggable authentication modules for MySQL servers.
* The new version provides support for MySQL 5.6, MySQL 5.7, MariaDB 5.5, MariaDB 10.0.
* All new clauses and statements are supported in Syntax Check.
* MariaDB specific features provide support for the following functionality: Aria storage Engine, Virtual columns, Microseconds, etc.
All the new features and improvements are added to make the Visual Studio plugin for MySQL up-to-date. The full list of dbForge Fusion for MySQL features are available on the product's page.
Pricing and Availability
dbForge Fusion plugins come in two editions: Standard and Professional. The price for the Standard Edition starts from as little as $119,95. Any user can always choose the edition that matches his development needs best.
To purchase new licenses of the Visual Studio plugins users can visit ordering pages of dbForge Fusion for SQL Server, dbForge Fusion for Oracle and dbForge Fusion for MySQL correspondingly.
If users wish to provide feedback on the new versions, they can do it on Devart forums or by using a contact form. There is also a feedback form in a support zone of every product. Devart Team is always glad to hear any comments and take into account users' development needs.
Devart is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, and SQLite.
Along with database oriented software Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio which help developers to be empowered, stay focused, and deliver their best all the time.
For additional information about Devart, visit http://www.devart.com/