A Groundbreaking Book Reveals the Toxic Effects of Dairy and Calcium Supplements
In his newest book, Death by Calcium, board-certified cardiologist, Thomas E. Levy, offers scientific proof that the regular intake of dairy and calcium supplementation promotes all known chronic degenerative diseases and significantly shortens life.
Henderson (I-Newswire) December 11, 2013 - Written for both the layperson and scientist, Dr. Levy explains the dangers inherent in supplementing with calcium. "It is now clear that excess dietary calcium, as is realized with the routine ingestion of milk and other calcium-laden dairy foods, is also a toxic and potentially life-shortening practice."
Death by Calcium, clearly documents the science behind the following assertions:
• Because of the emphasis on increased calcium intake, the typical osteoporosis patient faces a much higher chance of death from heart attack and stroke than from the consequences of an osteoporotic fracture.
• Osteoporosis is a focal scurvy (severe vitamin C deficiency) of the bones.
• Increased calcium intake increases the chances of the development of cancer.
• Reducing calcium intake substantially decreases the chances of death from all causes.
• Many natural agents increase calcium in the bone, decrease calcium excesses throughout the body, and decrease the chances of death from all diseases. These include magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin C, vitamin K, and essential fatty acids (omega-3).
• The proper restoration of deficient levels of sex hormones (estrogen, testosterone) and thyroid hormone helps normalize calcium metabolism and also decreases the chances of death from all causes.
Read Death by Calcium and discover why, "limited amounts of calcium are vital to health, excess levels of it contribute to the development of chronic degenerative disease, malignant transformation, and premature cell death."
For more information, visit www.deathbycalcium.com or contact email@example.com.
About the Author:
Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD is a board-certified cardiologist and the author of several groundbreaking books published by MedFox Publishing (www.medfoxpub.com) including Curing the Incurable, Stop America's #1 Killer and Primal Panacea. He is one of the world's leading vitamin C experts and frequently lectures to medical professionals around the world about the role of vitamin C and antioxidants in the treatment of a host of medical conditions and diseases. Videos and papers provided by Dr. Levy can be found on his website, www.peakenergy.com.
About Medfox Publications
2534 Anthem Village Drive
Phone : 866 682 6193 x116
Published On:December 11, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
Meds India Offers High Quality Anxiety Treatment Drugs At Affordable Prices
The Life-Saving Oxy Gulls
Best Food to Help You Quit Smoking
"Medical Crossover: Miami Surgeon Makes History Introducing An Instructional Course in Spanish."
Oral Surgery Specialists Reveal Long-Term Dangers of Delaying Wisdom Tooth Extraction