Melbourne Marketing Agency B2B Social Media Outlook 2013
Next Marketing has started the year with a list of social media predictions for B2B organisations for the 2013 calendar year.
Melbourne (I-Newswire) February 12, 2013 - Next Marketing has started the year with a list of social media predictions for B2B organisations for the 2013 calendar year. The Melbourne based Marketing Agency said that there were a number of developments in 2012 in B2B social media marketing that unless capitalised in 2013 will have significant implications for B2B marketers.
Marketing consultant Jo Macdermott, head of Next Marketing, outlined the following predications -
• The trend towards more visual presentation of social media marketing will require most marketers to branch out from mostly written subject matters to more visual content.
• Getting in depth - Businesses who have so far resisted going too in-depth with social media marketing will need to a re-think this as social media use is expected to increase in 2013.
• Expectations on the rise - social media users’ expectations of receiving original and useful content are predicted to continue to rise.
• Going mobile - mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones continue to increase in popularity, therefore making sure that content is mobile-accessible is something that is likely to become even more important in 2013.
• Data mining and analysis - is expected to become more comprehensive this year, as more businesses get to grips with the technology, and the potential of social media to help them gain a better understanding of their customers.
• Social media advertising - is still a relatively underused medium, and one that can be expected to increase in the next year as more businesses move from pay per click to social media platforms to help generate leads, and expand.
“Social media is constantly evolving, and staying current is essential if organisations want to make the most of the new marketing opportunity,” said Jo Macdermott, Marketing Consultant, Next Marketing.
About Next Marketing
Elite marketing agency Next Marketing can help you devise a marketing strategy, implement a social m More..edia plan, and their highly talented graphic designers work alongside their marketing consultant pros to build a solid marketing plan that will help you attract more customers, expand your business, and build momentum for many months to come. So for a professional and dynamic Certified Practising Marketer with a passion for turning ideas into ROI and profit contact them today!Less..
Office 4, 117 Holmes Road
Moonee Ponds, VIC
Phone : +61380608544
Tags:social media Marketing Plan marketing agency marketing strategy marketing consultant Marketing services marketing agency Melbourne
Published On:February 12, 2013
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
International Small Business Turnaround Professional Optimistic For 2013
ISONAS Selected as Colorado Companies to Watch
Case Studies Highlight Lean Manufacturing Collaborations and Transformative Results
BlogTalkRadio.com A-List Salon Show Interviews Dr. Keith R. Harley, Jr.
Industry Veterans Join Senior Management Team at Irvine Company Apartment Communities