IGrant - Technology Innovation Grant, Funding, Business Support, Equipment & Facilities For New Technology Research
The Technology Innovation Grant provides funding, business support, equipment, facilities and expert consultation to researchers developing technology related to the microelectronics, biomedical device, nanotechnology and MEMs fields.
Medford, OR (I-Newswire) January 10, 2013 - What is the iGrant?
Designed to help researchers with brilliant ideas see those ideas through to a finished product, the 2013 Sustainable Valley iGrant is a technology innovation grant to help researchers, entrepreneurs and engineers bring new technology or technology-based businesses to life. iGrant applications are open to researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs in the process of building technology start-up companies or designing new technology associated with the biomedical, MEMS and Nano Technology fields.
WHAT IS THE GOAL OF THE IGRANT?
Sustainable Valley Technology Group has the Mission to Foster Technology and Business Growth. Bringing new technology to market is difficult to say the least and the vision for the iGrant is to help individuals with brilliant ideas see those ideas through to completion by providing funding, business support, equipment, facilities and expert consultation.
New technology must be geared towards commercialization and teams must have at least 2 members.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE IGRANT?
This technology grant will provide more than just monetary support, it will provide:
1. Expert Business Support and Development Services, iGrant recipients will be provided with professional technical and business support including engineering, business development, device design support and consultation.
2. Professional Business Mentoring. iGrant recipients will also receive expert mentoring and guidance in legal, financial and investment areas.
3. Full Access to Professional Business and Cutting Edge Lab Environments. iGrant recipients will have access to office and conference space as well as access to cutting edge fabrication equipment, metrology equipment, state-of-the-art clean room, and manufacturing materials, as well as chemicals and other common gases at the Rogue Valley Microdevices lab facility.
4. Additional Technology and Start-up Benefits. iGrant recipients will have access to seminars, workshops and other business growth and development events. Part of the $175K iGrant is a $25K cash award to help the recipient’s implementation costs. iGrant recipients will also have access to student interns and helpful business school teams.
Ready to Bring Your Idea to Life? Register for the Technology iGrant
WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR THE THE IGRANT?
1. Technology-based Start-ups
2. Researchers with a team of at least two individuals
3. Entrepreneurs with a team of at least two individuals
4. Compelling technology teams
5. University spin outs
Teams should be developing technology related to the fields of:
• semiconductor devices
• biomedical devices
• wafer fabrication
• MEMS technology
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE?
The Deadline to Apply for the iGrant Technology Grant is April 20th, 2013
✔ You have your team
✔ You have your idea
✔ You’re ready to jump start your project?
Sign Up for the Technology iGrant
We understand you may need some time to get your information in order. By registering we can reserve your entry while you work on the details of the application. We will provide a downloadable application with complete entry information upon registration. Five finalists will be chosen and the winning recipient will be announced on April 30th, 2013.
For Questions Regarding the iGrant or Applying for the iGrant Please Contact:
Sustainable Valley Technology Group
Rogue Valley Microdevices, Inc.
About Sustainable Valley Technology Group
Sustainable Valley Technology Group has the Mission to Foster Technology and Business Growth. Bringi More..ng new technology to market is difficult to say the least and the vision for the iGrant is to help individuals with brilliant ideas see those ideas through to completion by providing funding, business support, equipment, facilities and expert consultation.Less..
Sustainable Valley Technology Group
Phone : 541-414-0000
Tags:engineering Grant Mems technology Research Grant Nanotechnology business funding business grant technology business technology grant
Published On:January 10, 2013
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.