The Wine Sisters Announce Plans for Niagara Wine Tour - September 29, 2012
The Wine Sisters will be guiding a Niagara wine tasting tour on 29th September 2012 and have released the full itinerary
Toronto, Ontario (I-Newswire) September 14, 2012 - Save the date! September 29, 2012, The Wine Sisters (Courtney and Erin) will be bringing their fun and approachable style of learning about wines to Niagara.
The Niagara wine tour is part of a series of wine tours planned and guided by the Wine Sisters. These wine tasting tours offer a rare chance to sip & sample some of the finest and rarest Canadian wines while enjoying the majestic views of the hillside and learning about wine in a fun and non intimidating atmosphere.
The complete itinerary plans for the 29th September Niagara wine tour have been announced; the details are as below:
8.20 am-Board the luxury coach in front of the Rogers Centre on Front Street at Blue Jays Way
8. 30 am - Bon voyage Toronto!
• Arrive at Vineland Estate, an award winning winery and one of the first in Niagara.
• Enjoy private vineyard walk and then head inside for the first wine tasting of the day!
• Enjoy Vineland’s stunning boutique, to pick up a bottle of something special, a crystal wine decanter — or The Wine Sisters’ favourite: Fracktals Chocolate!
• The coach leaves for the next stop: The Foreign Affair Winery- the only winery in Niagara to make wines in the appassimento style of Amarone.
• Meet Len & Marisa Crispino, the couple who traded in their corporate lives to realize their dream of opening a winery.
• Enjoy a picnic lunch and wine tasting where Erin & Courtney will lead a Q&A with the Crispinos about what it’s really like to “live the dream!”
• Reach the final winery of the day- Flat Rock Cellars- where everyone will be given an inside look into a cellar at harvest time.
• Lead by FRC’s enigmatic proprietor, Ed Madronich, see the inner workings to a busy winery during its most crucial time of year.
• After the personal tour, enjoy a private tasting overlooking the vineyards. Taste something one loves. Enjoy a few moments in the gift shop to pick up a bottle
• All aboard! Leave Niagara to return to Toronto
• Arrive in Toronto at Front Street and Blue Jays Way.
Cost: $185 + HST per person (this includes all staff & driver gratuities, tours, tastings and picnic lunch)
This meticulously planned wine tour will give wine lovers a rare chance to experience the behind the scenes view of wineries at harvest time & learn more about award winning-Niagara wines.
About Wine Sisters
The Wine Sisters are leading sommeliers & hospitality experts in Toronto specializing in private win More..e tours, wine education & tasting, wine list development, cellar management, restaurant wine training, wine and food pairing.
They have been featured on Global Television’s “The Morning Show,” and are regular contributors for Huffington Post and Tonic magazine.
Graduates of the Canadian Association of Professional Sommeliers (CAPS) the Wine Sisters have over 25 years of combined experience in the wine industry
Courtney and Erin host wine tours to educate individuals on all aspects of wine service and their scheduled Niagara wine tour of the 29th September 2012 is part of this learning strategy.Less..
Erin Henderson & Courtney Henderson
Phone : 647.298.0757
Published On:September 14, 2012
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.