22 New Honeywell Series 90 Modutrol IV Motors From DtiCorp.com
The Honeywell Series 90 Modutrol IV Motors are spring return and non-spring return modulating proportional control motors. Use these motors with controllers that provide a Series 90 output to operate dampers or valves.
Fort Lauderdale, FL (I-Newswire) November 16, 2010 - Fort Lauderdale, FL - Popular Honeywell online retailer DtiCorp.com (http://www.DtiCorp.com) is introducing 22 brand new Honeywell Series 90 Modutrol IV Motors. The Honeywell Series 90 Modutrol IV Motors are spring return and non-spring return modulating proportional control motors. Use these motors with controllers that provide a Series 90 output to operate dampers or valves. When replacing a motor in a valve application, the linkage determines the necessity of the 220738A Adapter Bracket. With Q100, Q601 or Q618 Linkages, it is necessary to use the 220738A to raise the motor shaft to the appropriate height. Valve applications with a Q5001 Linkage do not require the 220738A Adapter Bracket. To operate Honeywell V5011 two- way or V5013 three-way valves through full stroke, use a 160° stroke motor.
- Directly replaces M934A,D, M941, M944A,C,D, M945A,D,F, M954, M965, and M975 motors.
- Oil-immersed motor and gear train for reliable performance and long life.
- Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection.
- Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac. Models available with factory installed transformer, or a field-added internal transformer.
- Quick-connect terminals standard-screw terminal adapter available.
- Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors standard with TRADELINE motors.
- Field adjustable stroke (90° to 160°) models available.
- Nominal timing of 30 seconds for 90° stroke and 60 seconds for 160° stroke standard. Other timings available.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Integral auxiliary switches available factory mounted, or can be field added to TRADELINE® models.
- Integral spring returns motor shaft to normal position (fully open or fully closed, depending on model) upon power interruption.
- Field addable interface modules can be mounted in the junction box to upgrade the motor to Series 70 (electronic) control.
- TRADELINE spring return motors can operate valve linkages from power end or auxiliary end shafts for normally closed or normally open valve applications.
- Designed for flame safeguard applications in commercial/industrial oil or gas burner system.
- Vibration resistant electronic drive circuit.
- Regulated by three-wire proportional controller.
- Stroke is field-adjustable to 90 or 160 degrees.
- Power or Auxiliary End: 200 lb (90.8 kg) maximum.
- Maximum Combined Load: 300 lb (136 kg).
- Maximum: 150°F (66°C) at 25% duty cycle.
- Minimum: Minus 40°F (-40°C).
- Crankshaft: 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) Square.
- Controller Type: 135 ohm, Series 90 proportioning
controller. Series 90 high or low limit controller with manual minimum position potentiometer (with a combined total resistance of up to 500 ohms) can also be used in the control circuit.
- Motor Rotation: Normally closed. (The normal position is the position the motor assumes with controller disconnected.) The closed position is the limit of counterclockwise rotation as viewed from the power end of the motor. Motor opens clockwise (as viewed from the power end). Motors are shipped in the closed position.
- Stroke: Field adjustable from 90° to 160°. Start position of shaft changes with adjustment of stroke. (Midpoint of stroke remains fixed as stroke is adjusted.) Stroke is adjusted using cams located in wiring compartment. Motors are shipped with stroke set at 90°.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. Listed: File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX.
- Canadian Standards Association Certified: General Listing File No. LR1620, Guide No. 400-E.
- Timing And Torque: Motors with 2 min. timing at 90° stroke or 4 min. timing at 160° stroke contain on-off pulsing circuitry to achieve timing. Intermittent operation is normal.
DtiCorp.Com (http://www.DtiCorp.com/) carries more than 35,000 HVAC products, including industrial, More..commercial and residential parts and equipment from Honeywell, Johnson Contols, Robertshaw, Jandy, Grundfos, Armstrong and more. Our online catalog is easy to navigate and search, and all products have a picture and a description. If a customer has any questions about a product, they can call 800-757-5999 and speak with one of our product experts. Our mission is to offer the best prices anywhere to our customers.Less..
417 E. Sheridan St. #254
Dania Beach, FL
Tags:motor DtiCorp.com Honeywell Spring Return Modutrol IV Motor Modutrol Series 90 Foot Mounted Actuator Non-Spring Return M9164A1005 M9164A1013 M9164A1070 M9164C1001 M9164C1068 M9164D1009 M9174B1027 M9174C1025 M9174C1033 M9174D1007
Published On:November 16, 2010
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
MBK Media Group Announces Availability of Luxury Business Cards
IOR Receives Circle of Excellence Award
$8 Million in Inventory Sold in 8 Weeks at 1200 The Ocean
Factor Global Consulting to Organize Series of Events to Help Indian Firms Tap into Global Markets
Alsbridge Opens Global-In-House Captive Center in Bangalore