2013 New England Home Healthcare Consortium to Spearhead Discussion on the Future of Home Care as National Experts Provide Strategies on How to Succeed
The three-day conference is open to all home health care providers, including independents, nursing home and long-term care organizations and legislators from anywhere in the country.
Connecticut (I-Newswire) March 15, 2013 - Over the next decade, over 1-million home healthcare professionals will be in demand to accommodate the aging population. With more seniors needing a variety of care and services, the challenge will be how the home healthcare industry will meet such an aggressive demand. These kinds of topics and more are on the agenda for The New England Home Healthcare Consortium on June 9-11, 2013, at Foxwoods Resort & Casino in Mashantucket, Connecticut.
The three-day conference, which offers an early-bird registration fee of $695.00, along with special rates for accommodations, is open to all home health care providers, including independents, nursing home and long-term care organizations and legislators from anywhere in the country, according to Conference Chairperson, Ms. Sandra Sergeant.
“The home health care market is expected to explode in the next decade, said Sergeant, “and many organizations are not ready for this enormous change. Our mission at The New England Home Healthcare Consortium is to educate these organizations and independent business owners and bring a variety of issues to the forefront -- by offering leading experts in the field. In this way, home care professionals can better understand how business will be affected by public policy, technology and societal trends.”
Sergeant, has gathered a distinguished group of experts and innovators from across several fields related to home health care to address these challenges:
• Susan Reinhard, senior vice president of American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), will discuss how the industry will be affected by the Affordable Healthcare Act. She directs AARP’s Public Policy Institute.
• Alexis Abramson, PhD., AJA Associates, Atlanta, GA and champion for those over 50, will share the demographic trends of the United States’ aging population and how the home healthcare industry can meet such aggressive demands.
• “Business leader Robin Crow, a nationally acclaimed motivational speaker and award-winning author, will share strategies on staying ahead of the curve when an industry is in fast growth mode.
• Greg Wellems, president of Imagine! In Boulder County, Colorado. A private, non-profit corporation that provides support for people with developmental disabilities to help them lead fulfilling lives, will share his business plan for the development of SmartHomes--permanent homes for people with physical, cognitive or developmental disabilities.
• Sales guru, John Chapin from Auburn, Massachusetts, will share his roadmap on achieving top sales in some of the toughest markets and economies. Chapin will share how to build a satisfied and loyal client base by providing excellent customer service to baby boomers, who differ in needs, knowledge, and demands.
• David Mead, of Start With Why, will share how starting with “Why?” will help companies build a solid foundation of trust and loyalty in the changing tide of the home healthcare industry.
For more information about the conference and to register, visit www.nehhc.org. Early-bird conference discounts are available prior to March 31, 2013 (Does it pay to extend the date?). For information about exhibiting opportunities, call 860-659-4495.
About Caring Solutions, LLC
Sandra Sergeant is the president of Caring Solutions, LLC and NEHHC 2013 Conference Chair. We strong More..ly believe this conference will not only give you the answers to the key questions raised in this conference, but also provide creative and innovation ideas for you to implement immediately.Less..
Caring Solutions, LLC
PO Box 201, Glastonbury, CT 06033-0201
Phone : 860-659-4495
Tags:health care home health care home healthcare family care Elder Care Senior Care Home Care health care services 24 hour care care givers
Published in:Health & Fitness
Published On:March 15, 2013
Print Release:Print Release
If you have questions regarding information in this press release contact the company listed above. I-Newswire.com is a press release service and not the author of this press release.The information that is on or available through this site is for informational purposes only and speaks only as of the particular date or dates of that information. As some companies and PR Agencies submit their press releases once per week,month or quarter, make sure to check the official company website for accurate release dates as our site displays the I-Newswire.com press release distribution date only.We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on or available through this site, and we are not responsible for or omissions in that information or for actions taken in reliance on that information.
To Build Awareness Before “World No Tobacco Day” AlphaOne Partners Round Table India In‘No Tobacco Walk-a-Thon’
E-Health Cigarettes-One Stop Shop to Buy Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kit
Naturesce Moves Into The North American Market With Pure Garcinia Cambogia
An Overview of Hip Replacement Surgery in India
High Quality Herbal Supplements at All-Time Ayurveda